ADVERTISEMENT

If NCAA football is held as scheduled this fall, would you attend a game?

Seriously doubt it. I had just about reached the point where sitting at home in a temperature controlled environment, replay available, unlimited access to food, beverage and bathrooms looked to be a much better alternative.
This was just the nudge to make this the better option.

Yes, I would, but I wont due to distance. However, I had already promised my son that we will attend one of the Saints road games at Vegas, Denver, or Chicago this year depending on the dates and the cost of airline tickets (I'm not an NFL fan, but he is). I'm prepared to follow through with that promise if the games are played with fans (although I'm less likely to pick the Chicago game due to the necessity of taking public transportation there).

Daughter attends USC so yes of course. I will be aware of minimizing risks but if it’s safe enough for schools to be open, seasons to be played, why would you be scared to attend? Might as well live out your life in your home if so.

Daughter attends USC so yes of course. I will be aware of minimizing risks but if it’s safe enough for schools to be open, seasons to be played, why would you be scared to attend? Might as well live out your life in your home if so.
That’s assuming that someone deciding that all of these things are safe,actually is correct in that decision.A lot still being learned about this virus.
Really comes down to how comfortable one is knowing the virus will still be around, and how comfortable they are knowing that there is some risk they may bite the dust if unlucky.

Yes, I would, but I wont due to distance. However, I had already promised my son that we will attend one of the Saints road games at Vegas, Denver, or Chicago this year depending on the dates and the cost of airline tickets (I'm not an NFL fan, but he is). I'm prepared to follow through with that promise if the games are played with fans (although I'm less likely to pick the Chicago game due to the necessity of taking public transportation there).

Do you attend any college football games in Montana or the surrounding areas?

I haven't been to one in several years, because most of them are televised.

Do you attend any college football games in Montana or the surrounding areas?
I have not, although I say every year that I will go to Cats or Griz game. My problem is that my fall weekends are so danged full of other fun stuff to do. In September, we usually hit Yellowstone for a couple of weekends after the Summer crowds have left. It's just a gorgeous month for being in the mountains. By late Septmber, I'm usually busy on the weekends doing something to get ready for the hunting season that starts around Oct 20th. And, of course by late October, I'm hunting.

So far, the only football games I've attended out here have been a couple of high school games, one of which kicked off at 1pm on a Saturday with temperatures in the single digits. I wouldn't have minded wearing a mask that day. Lol.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I have not, although I say every year that I will go to Cats or Griz game. My problem is that my fall weekends are so danged full of other fun stuff to do. In September, we usually hit Yellowstone for a couple of weekends after the Summer crowds have left. It's just a gorgeous month for being in the mountains. By late Septmber, I'm usually busy on the weekends doing something to get ready for the hunting season that starts around Oct 20th. And, of course by late October, I'm hunting.

So far, the only football games I've attended out here have been a couple of high school games, one of which kicked off at 1pm on a Saturday with temperatures in the single digits. I wouldn't have minded wearing a mask that day. Lol.

If I lived in your area I don't think I would ever go to a football game, and I love college football. But gosh, to live in that area would be heaven on earth to me. Between visiting Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, Glacier National Park, Jackson Hole and all of the historical places like Little Big Horn I think I would rarely go to a football game.

Speaking of Yellowstone I have always wanted to visit there at Christmas or certainly in the dead of winter. I've seen pictures on Nat-Geo and they were fantastic.

Reactions: mavcock
I've only missed 5 games in 37 years so absolutely yes! And if MLB started tomorrow I'd drive straight to Atlanta to go to a game immediately. I'm ready to live my life! Enough of this ineffective shutdown!

I agree with this sentiment. I cannot live my life in fear of the unknown or the known. Got to face things head on in life.

Reactions: DarkCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT