ADVERTISEMENT

if our WBB win the sec straight out do we need to play in sec tourney?

They better - a lot of Gamecock fans have bought tickets for the SECT. Why would you want them to skip the SECT? That's one of the strangest questions I've ever seen on here.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I can understand why, bc you don't won't players to get hurt and get rest for the dance. However, I do disagree and want them to simply bc you want the sec t title. We know in baseball in the past our teams have taken off.

Reactions: 67gamecock
I can understand why, bc you don't won't players to get hurt and get rest for the dance. However, I do disagree and want them to simply bc you want the sec t title. We know in baseball in the past our teams have taken off.

It is almost 2 weeks from the end of the SECT to the NCAAT - that's more than enough rest.

I agree but your so beat up, plus you don't won't to have a injury or two. I disagree with it though, go big or go home. I want the sec title and tourney title
Dawn has her girls striving hard to be the best so an SEC title & tournament title are just accomplishments along the way. When you want to be the standard & the best in the country winning your conference will become the norm & an expectation.

Dawn has her girls striving hard to be the best so an SEC title & tournament title are just accomplishments along the way. When you want to be the standard & the best in the country winning your conference will become the norm & an expectation.
I agree. We are that. You've heard me say next year should be even better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT