ADVERTISEMENT

Is Brady Hoke the next HBC at USC?

Should be a likely candidate if he puts a defense on the field that we expect. Just want him to crack the whip and defend 2 touchdown leads in the 4th quarter. His resume is impressive at all levels.

Do you mean the guy we just hired or his brother? Are you saying you think John Hoke's brother might come here as well?

Originally posted by USCEgghead:
Brady...the Michigan guy.

If so, I'll save a lot of money by taking up deer hunting or something else.

I caused the confusion by not realizing the comment was about Brady not Jon. I think Jon may be a candidate for the reasons stated above. My bad.

captain-insano-laugh-o.gif

Wow...talk about a question from way out in left field and obviously based on some very shaky "logic".

Why would Brady "Concussions Are Only Minor Head Boo Boos Right" Hoke even be considered as the next head coach here other than the OP must think that just because his brother is being hired in an assistant role it somehow opens some magical door here for him.

Like I said...wow. Every day I come here I am further amazed by the new and fantastical ways folks can display their lack of common sense and in some cases intelligence.

Originally posted by DarkCock:
Brady Hoke's got "future MAC coach" written all over him.
He was Michigan's version of Gerry Faust. Their version of our coaches Richard Bell and Brad Scott.

Brady rebuilt Ball State. That's how he got the MI job where he had 1 really good season. Other than that, I don't see that he has any accolades that would make him an attractive candidate as our HC.

As for Jon, I'll have to see some on field results. Sure he coached in the NFL .... for teams that never won anything. Why is he considered such a great hire?

Re: Is Jon Gruden the next HBC at USC?

After all, he has the same first name as our new defensive coach. You never know.

And it makes as much sense as the OP.

God I hope not, would not be good for the program. He couldn't win in the B1G, what makes you think he would win here? What part of his UM run impressed anyone? An 11 win season of cupcakes, topped off by beating an overrated VT in a gift of a Sugar Bowl (for BOTH teams)? I really hope this doesn't happen, most of you don't realize how terrible of a hire that would be

Re: Is Jay Gruden the next HBC at USC?

After all, he is the brother of the coach who has the same first name as our new defensive coach. You never know.

Re: Is Jay Graham the next HBC at USC?

After all, he has the same first name of the coach who is the brother of the coach who has the same first name as our new defensive coach. You never know.

Is Todd Graham the next HBC at USC?

After all, he has the same last name as the coach who has the same first name of the coach who is the brother of the coach who has the same first name as our new defensive coach. You never know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT