ADVERTISEMENT

Is it possible for SportsSuite to be any more obsessed w Clemson?

Aug 24, 2015
Seems like all he does is post Clemmy threads...

Does he only follow Clemson or maybe a Gamecock thread every once in a while would help.

Reactions: cockynSC66
I enjoy his posts. I'd much rather read negative posts about Clemson, than read the negative posts about South Carolina posted by coward Clemson fans in disguise. At least they're usually pretty easy to smoke out. Their redneck tiger blood won't allow them to try and blend in for long. Shameful cowards.

Possibly BUT atleast I know he hates them as much as I do. Nothing worse than seeing someone post something negative about taters and then see someone ( a gamecock fan? ) run to their rescue

Yeah, fanhood should always trump immaturity and logic.

I really don't get some of you. I am a huge Gamecock fan, but I would rather have an objective discussion with an opposing fan than read all the insecure, delusional posts on here.

Again, I assume most of you are just as misguided in other areas of your lives as well.

I really don't get some of you. I am a huge Gamecock fan, but I would rather have an objective discussion with an opposing fan than read all the insecure, delusional posts on here.

Again, I assume most of you are just as misguided in other areas of your lives as well.
There's the trouble....the operative word is "objective".....The clemsux fans on here are just bandwagon fans living in the moment. They will jump ship at the first sign of failure. They are here because they...did not attend clemsux...don't support clemsux.....never attend games at clemsux.....and this is their only clemsux outlet....out side of tiggletnet where the rah, rah is endless. They came here only after they won last year. They will scurry like roaches with another November beat down. I have family and friends that went to clemsux and are true clemsux fans. I can deal with them because they have an investment in the program. These bandwagon bums....nah !

Reactions: mUSCle Gamecock
No, he needs to go volunteer in a soup kitchen.

so i guess you are the self appointed objective police then.

If a Clemmy fan wants to come here and talk X's and O's then I will banter with the "best" of them. Otherwise, Clemmy can go the h3ll back to taternet and eff off. I wanna discuss GAMECOCK football with my GAMECOCK brothas and sistas here. At least I can talk football with some of the dawg fans on here. They have half a brain whereas the Clemmy folks forgot to get in line when brains were handed out.

Mookie
, are you posting from jail? Is #9 your new 'issue'? ... your number was 10 with the Hawks. No need to expand or explain, your cerebral approach to analytical analysis quite often exposes your approach towards fandom. Heck, it's been evident since you were traded that you would prefer to be playing somewhere else.

Delusional? Is it delusional having missed a free throw to still feel confident you can make the next one? I'll tell you what I think is delusional - that some sad sack hack thinks he can come into my house and tell me where to sit and what to say. Stop knocking clemson? ... that'll be the day. West 'till you smell it, South 'till you step in it.

Reactions: USC-1
If a Clemmy fan wants to come here and talk X's and O's then I will banter with the "best" of them. Otherwise, Clemmy can go the h3ll back to taternet and eff off. I wanna discuss GAMECOCK football with my GAMECOCK brothas and sistas here. At least I can talk football with some of the dawg fans on here. They have half a brain whereas the Clemmy folks forgot to get in line when brains were handed out.

I hear ya, but ss1's posting is textbook troll baiting.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll+baiting

But, whatever. It is what it is. No one is forced to read his threads. At the same time, no one should complain about all the Clemson trolls over here either.

Reactions: jeff2001
SS1 is a joke. All he does is ramble on with ridiculous, incoherent thoughts. He's like a delusional, senile old man who has dementia. Half of his posts have zero to do with Gamecock athletics. I can't stand that lunatic.
...an obvious though out critique....but, you did have to read his posts to draw this conclusion. I would have thought it would be just as easy to refrain from reading them or even go as far as to ignore him. I find him long winded but entertaining none the less. I think he does 90% just to get a rise out of people.....he's 100% right about that so far...lol...

One of the most entertaining posters on this board. I love how he not only gets the Clemmers all knotted up but so called South Carolina fans as well. Expertly written.To think a USC fan would get upset about anti Clempson posts. Hmmm All I gotta say is keep it up SS1!

Reactions: BigTomE
I have a very easy solution for those of you that don't appreciate his posts.... don't read them! It's literally as simple as that. Some of you folks that are bashing SS1 for his anti Clemson posts, don't bash the Taters that flock here to post negative things about our school/program. I do not know the man, but from reading his posts , SS1 is a good Gamecock!

Been trying to count the ways

To spin 52-20

Thought about it most of the night

And honestly there aren’t many

So I’ll give it up

And take the flack, then get up and try again

We’re all still here, it was just one loss

We’ll find a way to win

Boomer’s eyes are bright and the sun is out

He can bark but he doesn’t talk

That’s exactly what I need right now

I think I’ll take him for a walk

He loves the beach when he’s off his leash

‘Tho we ain’t ‘spose to in September

But the renters are gone and we’re all alone

And there’s nothing we hope to remember

‘Bout 2015 when we started slow

Then built as we went along

Get us a few more wins and we won’t need to spin

We’ll be back to our same old song

52-20 ... that’s getting kicked

But you know it ... heck, to me it wasn’t as bad as Kentucky

But I’m still a ‘Cock thank God, not a tiger

JUST FOR THAT FACT I KNOW I'm lucky

Last edited:
I really agree with SS1, and I think he's kind of nutty. But, I am very concerned for his health because there is little doubt that Clemp is going to maul us. By that time of the season this team have long since quit. SS1 is liable to commit Hari Kari.

I really agree with SS1, and I think he's kind of nutty. But, I am very concerned for his health because there is little doubt that Clemp is going to maul us. By that time of the season this team have long since quit. SS1 is liable to commit Hari Kari.

What a dingbat ... I've lived through much worse stuff than this. If you've seen your kid fall off a bike that's more concerning than the present brushfire with our football team. We'll get over this - I ain't worried about it.

I don't like it but I'm not worried. As for clemson we'll beat them like stepchildren. We'll push those kids off their bikes, they probably stole 'em anyway.

Seems like all he does is post Clemmy threads...

Does he only follow Clemson or maybe a Gamecock thread every once in a while would help.

The guy really and truly has issues. I hope for his sake this is only an internet persona. It is not healthy to be full of so much hatred like he is.

If it is not only an internet persona I really hope he finds help.

What a dingbat ... I've lived through much worse stuff than this. If you've seen your kid fall off a bike that's more concerning than the present brushfire with our football team. We'll get over this - I ain't worried about it.

I don't like it but I'm not worried. As for clemson we'll beat them like stepchildren. We'll push those kids off their bikes, they probably stole 'em anyway.
Dingbat? Takes one to know one, pal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT