ADVERTISEMENT

IS THERE ANY OTHER PLACE ON EARTH, YOU WOULD RATHER BE THAN

There has historically been a big mafia presence in Syracuse. When Clemson comes to town, they feel cleaner.

Nope never been, Serious question, what's so bad about it ?
It sucks! No southern charm for sure! Very rude people and the city stinks. I was there when it was raining and all you could smell is sewage. But I must admit, get outside the city and it's beautiful country just not the city unless it's changed a ton in 10yrs.

It sucks! No southern charm for sure! Very rude people and the city stinks. I was there when it was raining and all you could smell is sewage. But I must admit, get outside the city and it's beautiful country just not the city unless it's changed a ton in 10yrs.
I found the people there very nice and the architecture is wonderful. The city doesn't "stink." There is Armory Square (great restaurants and bars), Burnet Park, Clinton Square, Onondaga Lake and you are not far from Saratoga (horse racing) and Toggenburg (skiing) and it's in the middle of the NY State wine region. The major downfall, and it is MAJOR, is the winter weather.

Reactions: bagel400

There used to smelling cow shit up thar so pretty much at home then.

I found the people there very nice and the architecture is wonderful. The city doesn't "stink." There is Armory Square (great restaurants and bars), Burnet Park, Clinton Square, Onondaga Lake and you are not far from Saratoga (horse racing) and Toggenburg (skiing) and it's in the middle of the NY State wine region. The major downfall, and it is MAJOR, is the winter weather.
Half the stuff you mentioned is outside the city, just like I said. I did preface it was raining last time so I hoped the city didn't stink like sewage all the time.

Half the stuff you mentioned is outside the city, just like I said. I did preface it was raining last time so I hoped the city didn't stink like sewage all the time.
Well the Orangemen just did some cleaning up so perhaps you'll enjoy it more next time. :)

I wouldn't want to be a Cow in the field beside Dung Valley tonight. It will wake up tipped over tomorrow morn with a hangover :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT