ADVERTISEMENT

It just never ends...

southflcock

Nov 6, 2001
Wonderboy Rapunzel goes down and a freshman qb from Polynesia comes in and looks all world! Just goes to show you some coaches just know talent when they see it some dont(WM)!

Wonderboy Rapunzel goes down and a freshman qb from Polynesia comes in and looks all world! Just goes to show you some coaches just know talent when they see it some dont(WM)!

This kid was in the conversation as another generational type player. That's 3 in a row for them. We haven't seen a kid with this size and arm strength since Cam.

This kid was in the conversation as another generational type player. That's 3 in a row for them. We haven't seen a kid with this size and arm strength since Cam.
It took getting Watson to show recruits 5* QB’s could excel there. We’ve never had qb’s of caliber here.

It took getting Watson to show recruits 5* QB’s could excel there. We’ve never had qb’s of caliber here.
Your right we haven't had that type of qb here ever. But in regards to generational type qbs, Stockton has been mentioned in that special group by recruiting gurus as a generational type qb. The next generation Manning thats in HS is well on his way to this as well

Reactions: olpolecat
It really shows that mastery of the offense is so much more important than talent

Your right we haven't had that type of qb here ever. But in regards to generational type qbs, Stockton has been mentioned in that special group by recruiting gurus as a generational type qb. The next generation Manning thats in HS is well on his way to this as well

I've seen him play. He is a good QB. But is not the level if a program changer like Watson or Lawrence. Of course every backup QB, or potential recruit, is viewed as the program changer in this program

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I've seen him play. He is a good QB. But is not the level if a program changer like Watson or Lawrence. Of course every backup QB, or potential recruit, is viewed as the program changer in this program

Is Lawrence really much of a program changer though? IMO, it’s hard to say he is considering the teams he’s had were built off what Watson had. Obvious talent and likely good pro QB, but put him there when Watson was and I don’t think the results are the same.

Guess we’ll never know

Reactions: budman1976
Is Lawrence really much of a program changer though? IMO, it’s hard to say he is considering the teams he’s had were built off what Watson had. Obvious talent and likely good pro QB, but put him there when Watson was and I don’t think the results are the same.

Guess we’ll never know
I think Lawrence is a pretty special qb.

Reactions: Zann77
One of the biggest things is the taters know how to win. That was a big time come back even if it was BC.

It’s the seventh game of the season. Kid’s been there all summer. Plenty of time to learn the playbook
I was joking sorry if it wasn’t thick enough regarding our own back up qbs not getting a chance because ~* understanding the playbook *~

Reactions: hillstosea

Guess we’ll never know

you must be one of those west cola meth heads

Guess we’ll never know

You're kiddin me? Trevor Lawrence has only one loss in his entire career as starting QB at Clemson and a National Title. He is better than any QB who has ever worn garnet and black. He will be a #1 draft pick. He isn't piggy backing off anyone.

One of the biggest things is the taters know how to win. That was a big time come back even if it was BC.
Jimmys and Joes making plays. Makes the coaching and the staff look awful good.

This Clemson team isn’t national title caliber though, even with Lawrence.

Did we recruit the Freshman QB at Clemson? I don’t understand why he wanted to be a backup there, when he might be able to compete to start for the Gamecocks.

Last edited:
Did we recruit the Freshman QB at Clemson? I don’t understand why he wanted to be a backup there, when he might be able to onpete to start for the Gamecocks.
We had no chance, everybody recruited him, he was the number 1 qb coming out of high school last year.

Did we recruit the Freshman QB at Clemson? I don’t understand why he wanted to be a backup there, when he might be able to onpete to start for the Gamecocks.
And seriously, I'm sure he was salivating looking at our exciting offense and the weapons he would have around him here along with Muschumps great offensive reputation!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Bo nix 3 TDs and 300 yards but yeah hill is without a doubt our best option

Clemson’s 3rd string QB,Phommachanh, would be a major upgrade for us.

Guess we’ll never know
NFL says hold my beer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT