ADVERTISEMENT

It's official...

bucketdad

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2009
...there will be no talk of gamecock football at my house on thanksgiving. Thank goodness we play afterwards.

Turkey day is for discussing a turkey type season. Look at it this way ... it can only get better.

THIS. As sure as the sun comes up in the East, USC fans will rise in the early Spring with talk of winning the SECE and how great their team looks in spring practice. By the time August rolls around, most will think that beating UGA, UF, LSU, A&M, and Clemson is not only possible, but entirely reasonable.

Forget that you lose one of your best all time players in Edwards and that there appear to be no difference makers in the incoming class, that will make NO DIFFERENCE this spring. Muschamp will be the man and all will be right with the world until the season starts.

IMHO, you guys have a pretty good shot at starting 4-0.

Reactions: DocSmith89
THIS. As sure as the sun comes up in the East, USC fans will rise in the early Spring with talk of winning the SECE and how great their team looks in spring practice. By the time August rolls around, most will think that beating UGA, UF, LSU, A&M, and Clemson is not only possible, but entirely reasonable.

Forget that you lose one of your best all time players in Edwards and that there appear to be no difference makers in the incoming class, that will make NO DIFFERENCE this spring. Muschamp will be the man and all will be right with the world until the season starts.

Get out of here tater don’t you have that collection plate that needs a refill?? I hear your girly qbs daddy has his eye on a new truck.

Whatever tater...I believe most realistic fans were predicting a 5-7 win season in the beginning based on the schedule and inept coaching staff.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Get out of here tater don’t you have that collection plate that needs a refill?? I hear your girly qbs daddy has his eye on a new truck.

Out of line imho. Look, I hate Clemson as much as the next guy.......but after their visit to the White House....outside some fans took some cell video of him and asked him how the food was.........TL was either truthful, or smart enough not to take the bait......and he said it was awesome and handled himself with humbleness and class.

Kills me to say it, but HE at least earned my respect from that moment forward. I liked my hair long too at one point in life. Now I keep it shaved almost bald because.......it's just one less thing in life. lol.

A Taters who seeks attention, he can't get on the tater board. It's sad the only attention you get is here.

Last edited:
Reactions: cockofdawn
THIS. As sure as the sun comes up in the East, USC fans will rise in the early Spring with talk of winning the SECE and how great their team looks in spring practice.
. Muschamp will be the man and all will be right with the world until the season starts.

That is a a big nope.

Dude, it's like you don't even know us. Not even a clue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT