ADVERTISEMENT

JMU 53 unc 21 at the half.

cocks rule

Aug 15, 2004
Should be 60-67 on the board for JMU but acc refs are fighting hard for unc.

James Madisons sister Dolly passing out Twinkie's during halftime

Reactions: usc_nc
Like I said after the ODU win, it's easy to FAFO against these teams. You better bring your A game. It's their superbowl, and chance to show they can compete with the P5 athletes. Lots of those kids look at the NIL money in the P5 like the P5 players look at the big money in the NFL.

James Madison struggled to score 13 against Gardner Webb. I highly question the defensive coaching, scheme, and talent level at UNC on that side of the ball. They simply had no answer to stop them.

Like I said after the ODU win, it's easy to FAFO against these teams. You better bring your A game. It's their superbowl, and chance to show they can compete with the P5 athletes. Lots of those kids look at the NIL money in the P5 like the P5 players look at the big money in the NFL.

Yeah, it's the sign of a good program to struggle and lose to patsies.

Reactions: PC31
The winningest program in college football history lost at home to App St. a while back. Notre Dame lost to N. Illinois at home this year. JMU just destroyed undefeated UNC at home.

Just common sense and something every coach will tell you.

The winningest program in college football history lost at home to App St. a while back. Notre Dame lost to N. Illinois at home this year. JMU just destroyed undefeated UNC at home.

Just common sense and something every coach will tell you.

So now you argue that good programs DO struggle and lose to patsies, while just a couple posts ago you said no one claims that.

At least you're consistent.

Get to claim to be "right" no matter what when you talk out of both sides of your mouth, right?

Pathetic.

Last edited:
I'm right because I am right.

No matter how good a program you are, if you don't show up against one of these smaller teams that are looking for respect, you can get embarrassed.

We've seen it over and over again.

I'm right because I am right.

No matter how good a program you are, if you don't show up against one of these smaller teams that are looking for respect, you can get embarrassed.

We've seen it over and over again.

As I said.

Get to claim to be "right" no matter what when you talk out of both sides of your mouth, right?

Next you'll just claim you were responding to a different post when you contradicted yourself. Its obvious you still can't figure out the quote function.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT