ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Lunardi

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
Never paid attention to his final projections and then the NCAA official bracket, but how much is he right on teams that get in and the correct matchups. Thought it was weird how North Carolina central and Winthrop were projected to Greenville even though they get tougher matchups and we might get shipped to Tulsa and the fact he has us against Michigan who we are already played. Nobody wants to see that unless its in 2nd Round or later on. Just like bowl games, u don't match each other up in the postseason if u played each other in regular season.

Just doing a quick check...he missed on 2 teams last year, 1 team in 2016 and got all the teams correct in 2015. So he's doing pretty darn good. He's also running above 90% on seed predictions as well.

Just doing a quick check...he missed on 2 teams last year, 1 team in 2016 and got all the teams correct in 2015. So he's doing pretty darn good. He's also running above 90% on seed predictions as well.
Agree, but I don't think he...or anyone else for that matter....do well on predicting locations outside the top 4.

Reactions: IH8FATBRAD

You are referring to his final bracket before selection day.

I add that only to point out that it will change significantly between now and then.

Winthrop has a team this year btw . Any degenerate gamblers on here, they are a covering machine. I think Michigan is out after Northwestern beat them last night.

Reactions: IrmoRed
How are we rewarded for finishing 3rd in the SEC? I'm all for it! Maybe it's NCBB, but this is our first Tourney since the flag came down. This opens doors for SC's future hosting of NCAAs.
I hope the Women's tourney being here also doesn't influence next year's host sites.
We get a lot in one fell swoop.

Raleigh, Durham will return next year, assuming the BR BILL is eliminated. We, as South Carolinians, need to support people using bathrooms, in their chosen gender.
Speaking of which, which gender is getting screwed most? Which bathroom is more awkward?

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
Raleigh, Durham will return next year, assuming the BR BILL is eliminated. We, as South Carolinians, need to support people using bathrooms, in their chosen gender.
Speaking of which, which gender is getting screwed most? Which bathroom is more awkward?
God chose my gender. Yes, we need to watch the mess they've got up there and follow right along behind them, which would be the likely outcome.

Linardi is the best bracketologist in men's basketball...Only Charlie Creme has a higher accuracy rating...But Creme's expertise is the women's barckets

God chose my gender. Yes, we need to watch the mess they've got up there and follow right along behind them, which would be the likely outcome.

the solution is very simple...'VAGINA ROOM' and 'PENIS ROOM'!!! If you don't want anyone to know what ya got, use the same high tech feature that worked for 110 years, called a stall...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT