ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Belk at Clemson game today

OK, genius...explicate.
He's probably realized he never should have left and didn't think he'd wind up on twitter as showing up in the stands. While his team is off on the road playing he's hanging out at his rival's stadium as a fan taking in it all in. How does that not concern you or any other Gamecock, for that matter?

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Non-players are not allowed to travel with the team.

Yes but he is not injured and considered our best recruit so why not bring him along?

I dont mind Belk going to see his friends at Clemson or even attend a game if its our bye week and we dont have a game.

However to be there at the same time we are playing a game on tv just feels kind of grimey yet i dont know why. Perhaps I feel like he should be watching to support his team and watch with the other guys who didnt get to go. Maybe see how the other guys play his position as if its film study but yea he couldve recorded it and watched it anytime.

Nothing wrong with him going imo but like I said it just doesnt feel right for some reason

Yes but he is not injured and considered our best recruit so why not bring him along?

I dont mind Belk going to see his friends at Clemson or even attend a game if its our bye week and we dont have a game.

However to be there at the same time we are playing a game on tv just feels kind of grimey yet i dont know why. Perhaps I feel like he should be watching to support his team and watch with the other guys who didnt get to go. Maybe see how the other guys play his position as if its film study but yea he couldve recorded it and watched it anytime.

Nothing wrong with him going imo but like I said it just doesnt feel right for some reason
He's on the injury list and he is being redshirted.

Players aren’t usually as fanatic about football as we fans are. It’s all business to them.

If its all business than thats what I would expect. Him with the other players watching/studying the game live not on holiday with the team he just transfered from because of some mysterious circumstance bs to keep him closer to home?

None of that sounds like an "all business" type of player. He would never be mistaken for having Lattimores work ethic.

If its all business than thats what I would expect. Him with the other players watching/studying the game live not on holiday with the team he just transfered from because of some mysterious circumstance bs to keep him closer to home?

None of that sounds like an "all business" type of player. He would never be mistaken for having Lattimores work ethic.

Well, he’s not Lattimore. He’s committed to us now. I highly doubt he’s thinking of going back. Why are you so butt hurt over this?

Reactions: rogue cock

One big difference: they allowed Lattimore to travel with the team when he was injured as long as the team physician approved it. IIRC at least one of the few times he couldn't travel he went home and watched a Byrnes game. I wouldn't criticize Belk's work effort....he reportedly has a good one.

One big difference: they allowed Lattimore to travel with the team when he was injured as long as the team physician approved it. IIRC at least one of the few times he couldn't travel he went home and watched a Byrnes game. I wouldn't criticize Belk's work effort....he reportedly has a good one.

Hes a very mysterious guy thats for sure. Hard to figure him out. You would think he still wouldnt have issues with his weight if he was really getting at it

Social media strikes again

giphy.gif

He's probably realized he never should have left and didn't think he'd wind up on twitter as showing up in the stands. While his team is off on the road playing he's hanging out at his rival's stadium as a fan taking in it all in. How does that not concern you or any other Gamecock, for that matter?

Because it's speculation, not fact.

I have no problem with him going to Clemson to see his friends. But he shouldn't have gone to the game. That is bad look.

A lot of the players from both side go to the others parties, events etc.. but to go to a game is taking it to a different level.

I haven't seen specifics about his trip but if he was visiting Clemson friends, they would all probably be going to the game.

We have a USC senior and she visits her high school friends in Clemson once or twice a year. Pretty sure she goes into the game with them. It's not a conspiracy.

Reactions: BlueCord86
Well, he’s not Lattimore. He’s committed to us now. I highly doubt he’s thinking of going back. Why are you so butt hurt over this?
Your definition of "committed" is very different than mine. Not watching the team you are "committed" to playing for and instead, not just watching the archrivals game, but attending the game??? Yeah he's really committed.

I haven't seen specifics about his trip but if he was visiting Clemson friends, they would all probably be going to the game.

We have a USC senior and she visits her high school friends in Clemson once or twice a year. Pretty sure she goes into the game with them. It's not a conspiracy.
Does she play for the Carolina football team? Is she eligible? I'm sure she'd be competitive in our secondary.

I heard he was there to support Louisville because their coach is not as much of a liar as Datboy Is.

I have no problem with him going to Clemson to see his friends. But he shouldn't have gone to the game. That is bad look.

A lot of the players from both side go to the others parties, events etc.. but to go to a game is taking it to a different level.

It would have been different if the 2 weren’t playing at the same time. Watch your boys on TV, then head up to Clemson to hang out. He may be great in the future, but I’m glad he’s not here.

I think it’s odd to be at their game in general but you didn’t travel with the team and you have the weekends off so? I’m not a fan of it but as others have said this is all business to these guys, so they may not see it as disrespectful or whatnot.
And the point of he should have been watching our game instead of going to that...the kid is gonna be in film room all week breaking down the game in more detail that we could ever imagine. He may have thought well if the team wanted me to watch it in real time they should have taken me.

I don’t think it’s a good look, but he wasn’t wearing a Clemson shirt and he’s not about to transfer back to Clemson.

What does that have to do with anything? If he was hanging out with his friends, how is it any if your business?
I mean i'm not bashing the kid, but it seems wrong if you're a part of a program that you'd attend another event at a rival program at the same time your own program has an event going on. It's probably a non-issue, but it's a bad look.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT