ADVERTISEMENT

Just did a walk in uptown Charlotte

I would expect the game to be mostly Garnet, but UNC will should get alot of the straight from work crowd in Charlotte. It is a Tarhole city, specifically in the banks

I would expect the game to be mostly Garnet, but UNC will should get alot of the straight from work crowd in Charlotte. It is a Tarhole city, specifically in the banks
I'm 'in the banks' and trust me, there's plenty of Gamecocks around the banking community. Just met some nice old Gamecock ladies about to hit up Smoke City... had to point them in the right direction for some good barbq. Smoke City is horrible.

I'm 'in the banks' and trust me, there's plenty of Gamecocks around the banking community. Just met some nice old Gamecock ladies about to hit up Smoke City... had to point them in the right direction for some good barbq. Smoke City is horrible.

Dude, you know as well as I that the brie is already warming in your building

Sheet....Half of the banks are from Mumbai. I saw a pickup cricket game driving home the other day....:eek:

Reactions: JSpears5
My son said Wells Fargo entertained USC's president and the head of the business school today for lunch. USC grads working at the bank were invited. He said it is HOT in Charlotte and lots of traffic. His wife is a UNC grad. Hopes she goes home from the game SAD!

COAPmrvWsAE0GAq.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT