ADVERTISEMENT

Just expect a one-and-done

I'm trying to figure out how anyone can view this basketball season as a "disappointment" when, let's be honest, none of us truly expected to be 23-6 at this point. I'll say it again...we don't have some great basketball legacy we're trying to live up to.

I think the disappointment comes in those horrible road losses to a couple of teams with RPIs in the mid-one-hundreds. We had no business losing those games. Things like that quickly erase the shine from the 23 wins.

I think the disappointment comes in those horrible road losses to a couple of teams with RPIs in the mid-one-hundreds. We had no business losing those games. Things like that quickly erase the shine from the 23 wins.
BINGO! I enjoyed the season up until the bad road losses, now I am just concerned this will end up in a crash and burn scenario. I do hope they re-group and play like they did at AtM during the SECT.

Have we now hit your crash and burn scenario? Just enjoy making the Dance...if that will even be possible after 2 more losses. Next year is the year!!!

Round of 32, or the season will be seen as a disappointment. Argue if you want, but you can't start out like a ball of fire like we did & not have something to show for it & it not result in a disappointing season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT