ADVERTISEMENT

Kareem Hunt

viennacocks

Dec 19, 2011
Has anyone watched the video? What a fu$%ing thug. He should take the balance of the year off and next year at minimum.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClemDent
I have a ton of faults and have done a lot of dumb things while intoxicated. I have never ever had a desire to lay my hands on a female.

Same here. I also wouldn’t hang with chicks that want to get in the face of a NFL RB. I’m in no way defending him...he’a scum. But what the hell was she thinking?

Honestly, this couldve been much worse. None of it is good at all. Enough that he should never play a down again, especially as they both seem possessed. But had he gotten loose, it could’ve been real real bad.

Same here. I also wouldn’t hang with chicks that want to get in the face of a NFL RB. I’m in no way defending him...he’a scum. But what the hell was she thinking?

Honestly, this couldve been much worse. None of it is good at all. Enough that he should never play a down again, especially as they both seem possessed. But had he gotten loose, it could’ve been real real bad.
Agreed. She is lucky she didn't get Ray Riced!

Chiefs released Hunt. That says a lot because he’s a weapon. For them not to wait shows they know nobody will touch this guy.

Washington or Dallas will have a spot for him. They each have been willing to pick-up women beaters.

Some funny comments flying around on twitter about the Redskins. Heck of a week for them building for the future.

Chiefs released Hunt. That says a lot because he’s a weapon. For them not to wait shows they know nobody will touch this guy.

Yeah but that’s BS . The chiefs and the NFL have known about this incident since FEBRUARY !!! Roger Goodell should be fired and so should anyone on the chiefs staff that covered it up . They were hoping they could keep this under wraps and hopefully throw some money at this girl and make it go away to avoid another Ray Rice , Greg Hardy . Why was he allowed to play this year !!!! This is inexcusable. Kareem Hunt should be in jail.

Yeah but that’s BS . The chiefs and the NFL have known about this incident since FEBRUARY !!! Roger Goodell should be fired and so should anyone on the chiefs staff that covered it up . They were hoping they could keep this under wraps and hopefully throw some money at this girl and make it go away to avoid another Ray Rice , Greg Hardy . Why was he allowed to play this year !!!! This is inexcusable. Kareem Hunt should be in jail.

I didn’t know they knew about it that long. Thought it just came out. If they knew I agree with everything you said. I also would not be shocked. I love the NFL...but know they are shady.

I didn’t know they knew about it that long. Thought it just came out. If they knew I agree with everything you said. I also would not be shocked. I love the NFL...but know they are shady.

Yeah they have known about the incident since Feb . The tape was just released today . They were hoping this would go away and be swept under the rug . Neither the Chiefs or the NFL had seen the tape but they were fully aware that the incident occurred . He should have been suspended until the investigation was completed . VERY bad look for Goodell . Especially with the Rueben Foster stuff going on as well .

Reactions: Carolina4
According to witnesses it was a big party and Hunt was trying to get the girl to “Take care of” one of his boys . When she refused he threw her out in the hall and that’s when the altercation occurred . What a scumbag . Also he’s an idiot, if he’s looking for that kinda of “Service” he should hire professionals like the rest of the players do .

Reactions: Jon Snow
Joe is in the NFL and thriving. Kareem will likely find his way back on an NFL roster.
Yeah he got a second chance. I personally think the video of him knocking out that girl cold in a restaurant is much worse than Hunts. Not condoning either. Tyreek Hill, stud receiver for Chiefs, is another one who got a second chance. He choked his pregnant girlfriend in college. Was convicted and went thru anger therapy I think.

Yeah he got a second chance. I personally think the video of him knocking out that girl cold in a restaurant is much worse than Hunts. Not condoning either. Tyreek Hill, stud receiver for Chiefs, is another one who got a second chance. He choked his pregnant girlfriend in college. Was convicted and went thru anger therapy I think.

The difference is that the two cases you mentioned happened in college. I see Hunt going the Ray Rice route. A lot of this is because he lied to the Chiefs and NFL during the investigation.

I’d say he is finished...but I wouldn’t be shocked if he played again.

The difference is that the two cases you mentioned happened in college. I see Hunt going the Ray Rice route. A lot of this is because he lied to the Chiefs and NFL during the investigation.

I’d say he is finished...but I wouldn’t be shocked if he played again.
Valid point. If it happens while you're in NFL, you don't typically get second chances with assaulting women. Dez Bryant did with the Cowboys after assaulting his mother but in general it's one and done. Reuben Foster just got cut from Niners for a domestic related incident too.

Valid point. If it happens while you're in NFL, you don't typically get second chances with assaulting women. Dez Bryant did with the Cowboys after assaulting his mother but in general it's one and done. Reuben Foster just got cut from Niners for a domestic related incident too.

And picked up by the Redskins. I think the backlash from that move may discourage anyone from taking Hunt. Video of the incidents change everything too. Accusations can be falsely made, but when video confirms it makes it tough to get around.

Hunt was more dumb than anything. After re-watching the video, he had his chances to really hurt the girl. He didn’t. His kick at the end was more of a taunt than a real hard kick. I’d like to see the female face charges too personally. This type of behavior shouldn’t be tolerated.

Agreed. Joe Mixon's was worse. I think he got a pass because he was in college. Not sure Kareem should get a lifetime ban. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance but he needs to be out at least a year.

And picked up by the Redskins. I think the backlash from that move may discourage anyone from taking Hunt. Video of the incidents change everything too. Accusations can be falsely made, but when video confirms it makes it tough to get around.

Hunt was more dumb than anything. After re-watching the video, he had his chances to really hurt the girl. He didn’t. His kick at the end was more of a taunt than a real hard kick. I’d like to see the female face charges too personally. This type of behavior shouldn’t be tolerated.
Come on man! Girl facing charges for retaliating? Give me a freaking break.

The girl who hit Mixson first should have faced charges, but then, after she hit him she got punished... So fair enough there. This girl was riled up but didn't put her hands on anyone. And had the nerve to keep taunting this rage infused monster that was THROWING PEOPLE at her. His behavior is inexcusable, but she has to bear her burden of responsibility for further escalating the scenario when she had the opportunity to leave.

Reactions: Carolina4
I expected a lot worse with the term by TMZ "brutalized" used in the tittle, this was Not Ray Rice deal, but still should not be tolerated.

It's kind of interesting how supposedly neither the NFL nor the Chiefs were able to get a copy of the video but TMZ did. It seems like maybe the NFL didn't try hard enough to get the video. The hotel says it is it's policy only to turn the video over to law enforcement, but yet it's always TMZ that ends up releasing these videos, which they would ultimately obtain by paying off either a hotel employee or someone on the Cleveland PD.

So, if the NFL wants to get out in front of these things and avoid the bad publicity they are destined receive they probably need to employ or create their own undercover (under the table) TMZ like organization to pay off someone to get these videos first. This would allow them to see the video first and then suspend or not suspend the player before their faux TMZ organization sells the video to TMZ for mass leaking to the public. Heck they might actually make enough money from the resale to fund their undercover organization!!

As for this situation, I can't help but wonder why this girl would want to hang out with this crowd of dudes and go party with them in their hotel room in the first place? She had to realize they would want something in return (not condoning) for her being allowed entry to their expensive suite and to partake in their booze and drugs. Of course they expected something in return and I am sure she knew or suspected that when going along.

And if she did call Hunt the N Word after he threw her out, again I have to ask why she would hang out with this crowd of dudes in the first place? Did she decide Hunt was an N Word after he threw her out for not "getting with his homie, but Hunt was not an N Word when he let her drink his Hennessy and take his drugs? I doubt it so I don't have too much sympathy for what happen to her.

Correct. However they seem to take chances that they can rehab troubled people. Who knows the risk any team may take. Don't necessarily see the 2 teams mentioned will do it. They have traveled that road already we wait to see how it ends in Washington.

Come on man! Girl facing charges for retaliating? Give me a freaking break.

When a fight breaks out in public, often both parties are arrested despite who started it.

Yes, I’d like to see her charged. The ladies do not deserve to be hit. But at the same time they gotta stop getting in dude’s faces. I’m not saying anything he did was justified. Just saying she certainly could’ve avoided this.

When a fight breaks out in public, often both parties are arrested despite who started it.

Yes, I’d like to see her charged. The ladies do not deserve to be hit. But at the same time they gotta stop getting in dude’s faces. I’m not saying anything he did was justified. Just saying she certainly could’ve avoided this.
Charged for what? Arguing with him? If so, I should have been arrested 100's of time.

Charged for what? Arguing with him? If so, I should have been arrested 100's of time.

She punched him too. Caused a disturbance. Well have to agree to disagree on this. If that were my daughter I’d want to kill Hunt. But I’d also be extremely disappointed in my daughter for contributing to all of it.

It's kind of interesting how supposedly neither the NFL nor the Chiefs were able to get a copy of the video but TMZ did. It seems like maybe the NFL didn't try hard enough to get the video. The hotel says it is it's policy only to turn the video over to law enforcement, but yet it's always TMZ that ends up releasing these videos, which they would ultimately obtain by paying off either a hotel employee or someone on the Cleveland PD.

So, if the NFL wants to get out in front of these things and avoid the bad publicity they are destined receive they probably need to employ or create their own undercover (under the table) TMZ like organization to pay off someone to get these videos first. This would allow them to see the video first and then suspend or not suspend the player before their faux TMZ organization sells the video to TMZ for mass leaking to the public. Heck they might actually make enough money from the resale to fund their undercover organization!!

As for this situation, I can't help but wonder why this girl would want to hang out with this crowd of dudes and go party with them in their hotel room in the first place? She had to realize they would want something in return (not condoning) for her being allowed entry to their expensive suite and to partake in their booze and drugs. Of course they expected something in return and I am sure she knew or suspected that when going along.

And if she did call Hunt the N Word after he threw her out, again I have to ask why she would hang out with this crowd of dudes in the first place? Did she decide Hunt was an N Word after he threw her out for not "getting with his homie, but Hunt was not an N Word when he let her drink his Hennessy and take his drugs? I doubt it so I don't have too much sympathy for what happen to her.
women want to hang with guys with money and fame. Won't change anytime soon.

She punched him too. Caused a disturbance. Well have to agree to disagree on this. If that were my daughter I’d want to kill Hunt. But I’d also be extremely disappointed in my daughter for contributing to all of it.
I would be most disappointed that she was there on the first place. Nothing wrong with her trying to defend herself.

Yeap you would think if you were making millions of dollars the Sexual Tensions issues would be easy to resolve .
I think they are easy to resolve but as mentioned, he is a ticking bomb. Someone tells him no and stands up to him, he goes fool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT