ADVERTISEMENT

Kereon Joyner

I have posted plenty of my own thoughts. Go back and read through the past few days. No there aren’t plenty of running qbs that struggle with accuracy. However there are plenty of pocket passers that look great in practice and camps. But, when you add a pass rush, they look skittish and inaccurate. Let’s look at the past, we seem to struggle with pocket passers. To be honest we haven’t won a thing with one. Our best seasons have come with dual threats. And neither Bentley nor Hilinski run well enough to cause any good defenses trouble.
Posters on this board want to take one of the best QBs to come through this state and put him a wide receiver. It’s just laughable.

I haveposted plenty of my own thoughts. Go back and read through the past few days. No there aren’t plenty of running qbs that struggle with accuracy. However there are plenty of pocket passers that look great in practice and camps. But, when you add a pass rush, they look skittish and inaccurate. Let’s look at the past, we seem tostruggle with pocket passers. To be honest we haven’t won a thing with one. Our best seasons have come with dual threats. And neither Bentley nor Hilinski run well enough to cause any gooddefenses trouble.
Posters on this board want to take one of the best QBs to come through this state and put him a wide receiver. It’s justlaughable.

Your logic is laughable. They are running QBs, because that’s what they can do. Very few QBs can do both...Well. How many times have you seen DJ play? Why don’t we have a little wager? DJ will not beat out, Bentley or Hilinski. He may get certain packages, but he won’t be the starter. I bet he switches positions or transfers. If he becomes the starter at QB...You win. Loser gives extra money to the Athletic Dept.

Lol, I don’t make wagers with people on message boards. Yes I’ve seen him play and was amazed at his accuracy quickness and arm strength. If given the same opportunity without bias, he would definitely beat our Hilsinki and he’s going to give Bentley a run for his money before it’s all said and done.

Lol, I don’t make wagers with people on message boards. Yes I’ve seen him play and was amazed at his accuracy quickness and arm strength. If given the same opportunity without bias, he would definitely beat our Hilsinki and he’s going to give Bentley a run for his money before it’s all said and done.
I'm not taking sides on this one; I've only seen JB play in a college game. BUT, I will say that I would LOVE for you to be right! Because if that comes to pass, we're in great shape on the offensive side of the ball!!

Last edited:
Reactions: cockofdawn
Gotcha...and I apologize if I took your original post wrong.
me too..

giphy.gif

Lol...Without bias? Muschamp wants to win. I don’t know what you’re talking about. Other than you...almost everyone says DJ has a long way to go in the passing game. You have no clue about Hilinski, because you’ve never seen him play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT