ADVERTISEMENT

Kingston picking up where Holbrook left off...

May 6th 2018... how stupid some of these posters look now..... fans just cant sit back in YEAR 1 of a new coach and relax and watch baseball.. instead they make remarks that look foolish ..YEAR 1 people, YEAR 1....

to say " this team has very little talent"....to funny

May 6th 2018... how stupid some of these posters look now..... fans just cant sit back in YEAR 1 of a new coach and relax and watch baseball.. instead they make remarks that look foolish ..YEAR 1 people, YEAR 1....

to say " this team has very little talent"....to funny

*too

Here have you been, have seen you posting in a few days?

Folks here , a certain group, do tend to overreact. Jumping on Kingston and judging him as a failure based on a half a season was pretty ridiculous, just as saying he is the second coming of RT after a month of success. (But things are looking good and there is plenty to be optimistic about and my nature is to be positive ). My biggest problem with it all the people that get so personally offended at opions that differ from their own. In my personal opinion, the best post on here consistently come from posters that have different opinions than me and then give facts and deductions that support their view point. Just posting that Kingston was a good hire or a bad hired simply because he won or lost that particular day really is a shitty post.

Oh btw, Bosoxcock, I put in the good poster category. Your opinions generally are different from mine (Roper comes to mind) but you are consistent and you usually support them pretty well thought out ideas and facts.

Let's just face it folks, just because you're a Gamecock fan doesn't mean you know baseball! I mean I expect a little ribbing from my Clemson co-worker after losing a few midweek games, telling me "y'all just aren't very good" which I replied, "no we're not, right now! All I've got to say is thanks to the Presbyterians and our guys sticking with a new hitting approach and our pitching has been much better than I anticipated with all that we lost, believe it or not some of that just has to be coaching!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT