ADVERTISEMENT

Knew these *Newcomers* had a great chance to contribute

Thanks for posting..very nice. Yeah I am so ready for this season.

I'm eager to see Jamyest. I'm scared by short CBs. Obviously there are some that have been successful.
Maybe he can play nickel if we get some bigger CBs.
I would like to see some packages for him on O. Line him up at RB and split out 1x1 w a S or LB.

I'm eager to see Jamyest. I'm scared by short CBs. Obviously there are some that have been successful.
I would like to see some packages for him on O. Line him up at RB and split out 1x1 w a S or LB.
He's not that tall but he can fly and has a vertical leap of over 40". I don't think they really know what they are going to do with him but I predict stardom.

I predict Jamyest (while obviously a few inches shorter) will be like Gilmore in that he needs to be on the field as much as possible, on both sides of the ball

The comparison's I keep hearing are Honey Badger . If he's anywhere near that kind of player then we are in good shape .

There is no way that JW will play offense. That was recruiting talk.

There is no way that JW will play offense. That was recruiting talk.
I don't know if I'd say that there's "no way", but, we do have PLENTY of talent on the O side already that we have to figure out how to utilize. Unless JW is just out-of-this-world-special in some offense role, I don't see the need to use him other than on D and ST.

JW is FAST

And Shi is faster

I'm treadmill fast and have crazy moves

treadmill-dance.gif

I think JW shows out this year on D. Plenty of great cb's that size.

Alshon used to hate lining up against Cap Munnerlyn in practice. It wasn't because Cap was over 5'9...

Ever heard of Darrell Green? He is 5'9.

Reactions: lostcock
Brad Johnson...have herd a lot about the kid and we need pass rushing DE in a bad way.

Reactions: jonesz21
OrTre Smith will have the biggest impact. He can put up Bryan Edwards type numbers if he gets the snaps. One thing for sure, Bentley wont have a shortage of options.

Kinlaw is way underrated. He is a future All SEC DT if I have ever seen one. He is a difference maker.

These guys are hugely undervalued. We are recruiting real football players that hit, play multiple positions, and have football IQ. I'll take a 5.7 three star with those qualities any day...compared to some of the 4 star flops we have had in recent years. Recruiting is a crap shoot unless you work them out personally and see what they can do. I like our coach's strategy, ignore the stars and just find the ballers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT