ADVERTISEMENT

Kotsar may be the only...

He's still developing. Remember Chatkevicius and Kacinas their senior years? Next year will be his finest achievement I predict

Reactions: funktavious
That is a large part of the problem in basketball. Seems as if a great majority have to develop and dont pay off until late in their careers. That's great, but was it worth it suffering the first few years?

Kotsar's main problem isn't jumping or not dunking. His biggest problem is lack of confidence. Earlier in the season, I believe it was against Miss St, he got going, put the team on his back, and took the ball to the basket with authority. I think he scored 24 points and was the top player that night. He hasn't done that since, because he just won't be aggressive like that and go to the basket. He goes inside and passes back outside. He is bigger and stronger than anybody on the court night in and night out and yet lacks the confidence to drive to the basket for some reason.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I've said before; Frank needs to be feeding that boy thumbtacks for every meal. Make him tough and mean!

He's dunked 2 or 3 times this season.
Is there video proof of this feat??? I surely haven't witnessed it. Maybe in practice when they lowered the rims??? Not being mean, just wish he would go up with authority more and get fouled and possibly dunk it. He has to be able to.

And i like him, i think if he went strong to the hole he could draw a bunch of fouls....and lay some hurt on smaller players in the way.

Reactions: 92Pony
Is there video proof of this feat??? I surely haven't witnessed it. Maybe in practice when they lowered the rims??? Not being mean, just wish he would go up with authority more and get fouled and possibly dunk it. He has to be able to.

Maybe if you were at every game, like some of us, you would have seen it.

That is a large part of the problem in basketball. Seems as if a great majority have to develop and dont pay off until late in their careers. That's great, but was it worth it suffering the first few years?

Man, his 10 footer against Florida sealed the Final Four. He's a role player who is being asked to do a lot more. Good guy, too.

I know for a fact he's dunked at least once this year. Can't remember which game it was but I about had a heart attack.

Reactions: mdsalt2004
I think the biggest confidence problem he has may be from that ridiculous haircut he sports. Looks like some 13 yr old in a school picture who is trying to break into the cool group and thinks all the bangs hanging to one side was a good look. I'd be self conscious also if my lettuce was arranged like that. Somebody take the boy to a proper barber shop.

Kotsar does need to get after it little more,a lot more but Hasse looks as though he is anchored to the floor! He has a hard time getting off his shot because he can be blocked easily!!!!

Reactions: mdsalt2004
I very seriously doubt you have been at every game, but if you have good for you. That is a lot of travel, but if you can do it, it eould be fun.

Every home game and 2 road games, so far, this year.

He also dunked in the GW game in Connecticut in November.

Reactions: chick75
Kotsar's main problem isn't jumping or not dunking. His biggest problem is lack of confidence. Earlier in the season, I believe it was against Miss St, he got going, put the team on his back, and took the ball to the basket with authority. I think he scored 24 points and was the top player that night. He hasn't done that since, because he just won't be aggressive like that and go to the basket. He goes inside and passes back outside. He is bigger and stronger than anybody on the court night in and night out and yet lacks the confidence to drive to the basket for some reason.
If you keep frank Martin out of his face he will be fine.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I think the biggest confidence problem he has may be from that ridiculous haircut he sports. Looks like some 13 yr old in a school picture who is trying to break into the cool group and thinks all the bangs hanging to one side was a good look. I'd be self conscious also if my lettuce was arranged like that. Somebody take the boy to a proper barber shop.

Hunger Games

You’re on a sports forum talking about hairstyles.

Kotsar very slow and one direction player. A very slow leaper with no quickness. Haase, very good set up shooter will limited defense. These players do not have the ability to create on their own.

He is ~20 years old and from Estonia. You are surprised that his hairstyle choices might differ from yours?

petty as hell

go cocks!

Reactions: Legendary Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT