ADVERTISEMENT

Kotsar may be the only...

I've said before; Frank needs to be feeding that boy thumbtacks for every meal. Make him tough and mean!

With that smoking hot girlfriend of his....good luck with making him chew nails and spit barbwire.

You know darn well I was talking about home games.
Nope, he could have dunked on the road and I missed it. Goal is same height both places. And you don’t know that I haven’t been to every home game, with that little smug remark. Maybe I was in the bathroom at the CLA when he dunked. Just saying don’t be a smartass when you don’t know the facts, just makes you look like a jackass.

With that smoking hot girlfriend of his....good luck with making him chew nails and spit barbwire.
excellent point
5257810.jpg

Kotsar's main problem isn't jumping or not dunking. His biggest problem is lack of confidence. Earlier in the season, I believe it was against Miss St, he got going, put the team on his back, and took the ball to the basket with authority. I think he scored 24 points and was the top player that night. He hasn't done that since, because he just won't be aggressive like that and go to the basket. He goes inside and passes back outside. He is bigger and stronger than anybody on the court night in and night out and yet lacks the confidence to drive to the basket for some reason.

Like I said:
https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/gamecocks-trying-to-get-kostar-s-confidence-back-

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT