ADVERTISEMENT

LeCroy

Definitely not true !
The season body of works shows he needs to be in our line up
Some ridiculous reactions
Has nothing to do with defending his errors this weekend

Reactions: kidrobinski
I dont think theres an option after Will McGillis broke a bone in his wrist. Braswell is playing for him.

Im not sure its reasonable to overreact after one weekend where we competed very well with a top 5 team on the road with funky field conditions that we aren't used to. Its not like we got swept and blown out. A different bounce of the ball here for there we probably win 2/3. Gotta go out and take 2/3 from Florida this weekend to try to keep pace.

I feel bad for those Vandy kids that have to listen to that assclown whistle the entire game every game.

Speaking of Florida, they have only played teams currently in the bottom half of the conference including the three worst teams. I think we have a good chance to take the series.

Last edited:
Reactions: FORKCOCK
I dont think theres an option after Will McGillis broke a bone in his wrist. Braswell is playing for him.

Im not sure its reasonable to overreact after one weekend where we competed very well with a top 5 team on the road with funky field conditions that we aren't used to. Its not like we got swept and blown out. A different bounce of the ball here for there we probably win 2/3. Gotta go out and take 2/3 from Florida this weekend to try to keep pace.

I feel bad for those Vandy kids that have to listen to that assclown whistle the entire game every game.

Speaking of Florida, they have only played teams currently in the bottom half of the conference including the three worst teams. I think we have a good chance to take the series.
Agree 100%. That douche makes the broadcast of their games too hard to listen to. Imagine sitting in front of that POS in the stands during a game. I hope the authorities do not allow that dumba$$ in to our park to do that crap.
On another note, I laugh every time I see one of their players do the "stomp" on the plate. So bush league. You would think the coach would tell them how silly and ridiculous they look, but hey, maybe he was the one who suggested they start doing it. When is the last time a professional ball player did that silly crap? I like the fact that our guys, when they were demolishing them Friday didn't start that nonsense to retaliate.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Agree 100%. That douche makes the broadcast of their games too hard to listen to. Imagine sitting in front of that POS in the stands during a game. I hope the authorities do not allow that dumba$$ in to our park to do that crap.
On another note, I laugh every time I see one of their players do the "stomp" on the plate. So bush league. You would think the coach would tell them how silly and ridiculous they look, but hey, maybe he was the one who suggested they start doing it. When is the last time a professional ball player did that silly crap? I like the fact that our guys, when they were demolishing them Friday didn't start that nonsense to retaliate.
to be fair our guys (and most college players for that matter) show boat a bit when they hit home runs. I think thats just the kids getting exciting and having fun with it.

Hate to see a guy get pulled for errors after a turf series. Especally the hot corner. Guessing he has the best arm and glove for the position anyway.
Hoping the hammy is short term. Bat and fielding will be missed compared to what he would be replaced with.

Reactions: bucketdad
Hoping the hammy is short term. Bat and fielding will be missed compared to what he would be replaced with.
I hear ya. Looked bad when it happened. Hoping for the best. Even defensively, if anyone else in the infield gets hurt at this point, we're in a predicament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT