ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet home Alabama

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
The University needs to find out who this student is and terminate their enrollment and ban this person from campus. If Saban has not admonish this student and a few of if the fans poor behavior, then he needs to do it soon

The man is a racist aaaaaand a homophobic!

Hope they find out who it is and he gets cancelled!

Wow, football fans yell insults at the opposing team. I don't agree with them, but name calling, and insults is nothing new in sports events. An Alabama player slapped a female Tennessee fan last year and nothing was done about that. Hitting someone (a woman) is worse than any name you can call someone.

Wow, football fans yell insults at the opposing team. I don't agree with them, but name calling, and insults is nothing new in sports events. An Alabama player slapped a female Tennessee fan last year and nothing was done about that. Hitting someone (a woman) is worse than any name you can call someone.
Bullpen pitchers get insults hurled at them from Giants fans while warming up at SF of all places.

Most of the Longhorn fans who went to the game, and there were a lot as an upset just seemed imminent, they all gave high marks to Alabama fans as knowledgeable, considerate and good sports. The one guy linked was really an anomaly. Contrast that with our trip to Ohio State in 2005 where the fans were just uniformly obnoxious. The NFL Eagles fans have the reputation of the worst fans in football.

The University needs to find out who this student is and terminate their enrollment and ban this person from campus. If Saban has not admonish this student and a few of if the fans poor behavior, then he needs to do it soon

Its the NEW WOKE culture, you cant offend anyone!! Everyone's feelings are hurt, I dont condone it, but it was done to me MANY MANY times, I just turned the other cheek!!

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
Thanks for posting this…..I was worried that nothing bigoted or racist happened in a country of 300+ million this week. I was particularly concerned we didn’t have a video of a white (we assume which is prejudiced in itself) person yelling something. Thank goodness this can be looped over and over by the media proclaiming all whites are racist or homophobic. 🤪

I really think it’s just a drunk and butt hurt fan venting over the crumbling Nick Saban dynasty @ Alabama.

Maybe he was saying what he said to try and trigger the players. Maybe the liquor amplified his inner racist and homophobic personality. Who the F cares.

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT