ADVERTISEMENT

Leonard's Losers

Dang I miss those days I wonder what he would be saying about the Saturday game in Athens.?
Well the feathered friends from Columbia will take their barn yard spurs to the dawg pound in Georgia this Saturday hoping to flog a few mutts and get some much needed revenge on that bunch of canines in Athens. I’m afraid that those well-polished and sharpened spurs won’t cut through all that blubber on them dawg’s and those roosters will come home with a few spurs and feathers missing with not a sound of a crow but some clucking once they get back to the yard…. The Dawgs 38 – GAMECOCKS 17. I predicted with my head and not my heart

This saturday the fowl Cocks from the capital city will fly into
bung hole Athens and attempt to deposit a load of chicken salad between the hedges. Coach K9irby has the mangy mutts lookin to make a statement with a win over their Daddy's to the East and continue to run the SEC East pack in the dirt as they amble on to Atlanta.

Coach Muschamp is lookin to muzzle the mangy mutts with a shock collar and shock the SEC while he is at it....Call me chicken, but like Granny said, allways put your money on the Cock.....
Leonard's loser, in a blowout, Georgia.

Get me on outta here Percy.....

A Smart Guy is gonna muzzle his Dawgs so not to run up the score on his college roommate but, in the end The Barnyard Bullies will get plucked and Southern Fried between the Hedges.
Smart and Muschamp were roomies?

The wonderful part of it all is that we can sit here and attempt to flatter by imitation, as best we can but, the Man ... was an art form unto himself. There was no one else like him, there was nothing else like his program. His words flowed like poetry, with similes and metaphors from every depth and angle imaginable. Week after week after week somehow blending college football and backwoods, country vernacular into a radio show that addicted millions of listeners 40 years after radio's heyday.

The Leghorn chickens from Columbia visit the leg humpers of Georgia that will have feathers flying and a mean dog growling in a noon matchup. Don't look for the dawgs to have much mercy on the two legged fowls because a dawg in the hen house is worse than a fox in the barn. Leonards loser in not so close of of a game,#$%^&*(#.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT