ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville, Houston, etc....

USCAndy

Jan 2, 2003
Where did these teams come from the last few years? It begs the same statement, if they can get it done, then so can we! We have no excuses!

I remember when Louisville team was something along the lines of Furman or certainly not much better. And then out of no where they come up with all of these fantastic teams. And we have been struggling for years. It's a head scratcher to me.

TCU, Houston and Baylor at the expense of Texas. Louisville loaded up on transfers.
I agree. Theres just something about the kids out of texas vs Cali and Fla. I really think its about the way they are raised. All great athletes.but these kids show moxy, drive and resilience. morals and smarts carry you a long way. Dont know though. But i know that is why Herman would not leave Houston due to the recruiting base.

I also heard one of the announcers say during the FSU/UL game that Louisville was known to take a lot of players that got into trouble at other schools, both four year schools and junior colleges and had to leave those programs. The announcers went on to say that when they arrived at Louisville they were told that "hey this is your last chance to make your dream come true of maybe playing in the Pros so don't screw your last chance" and a lot of players took that to heart. Don't know how much of that is true but that's what the announcers said near the end of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT