ADVERTISEMENT

Loved every minute of that $hit kicking

Ol Dabo was actually right .... one of those teams at the Sugar Bowl doesn't belong in the top ten, lol. Also, the best QB on the field ain't named Trevor. Fields is a better runner and has a stronger arm.

So here’s the question ... if win or lose Fields has a similar performance against Bama and you’re the GM of the Jags .... what do you do ?? I’m taking Justin

Reactions: bdblack
So here’s the question ... if win or lose Fields has a similar performance against Bama and you’re the GM of the Jags .... what do you do ?? I’m taking Justin
To take a shot like that and continue to throw multiple 50+ yard td passes on the money. Impressive stuff. Not to mention his completion percentage.

OSU had 639 yards of offense.

They spent a lot of time making sure Clemson couldn't steal their signs. Venables' looked clueless and his D got drug up and down the field.
FIRE Venables!!!!! at least that’s what some of the Gamecock fans would want. LOLOL venables looked like mumbles at times, He didn’t have time to look like an IDIOT! They didn’t have to pull his arse back off the field last night bc they were pullin him back trying to keep him from running to the locker room😂😂😂😂😂😂

And we thought we ****ed up at QB. Ol' Kirby ain't feeling so Smart after watching that game last night!

Fields is a better fit for OSUs offense. I think Kirbys offense suffers from the same problem BoBo's does. You would have seen Kirby make Feilds into to a more traditional pro style passer. Muschamp and Kirby are defensive minded coaches who seem to be hell bent on making old school football new again. I don't think we will see Kirby in Georgia for very long either. Georgia faithful are getting restless again.

Reactions: funktavious
I was very impressed with Fields. He showed guts and determination, but overall his passing accuracy was incredible. He fitted the ball into tight windows all night and nailed the dee balls too. What a performance!! But.. Any GM who takes him over Lawrence should be fired immediately.

Obviously Tony Elliott should replace Dabo as head coach immediately.

Probably knows how to keep his trap shut too. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Enjoyed it? Hell yea! Overrated? I may not agree with that. I have to admit that taters have a good football team with some top-notch talent. They seemed visibly rattled and confused on defense last night from the get-go. If I had to guess, dumbo didn't do a good job of mentally preparing them. Take Saban for example. The "Rat Poison" comment is a perfect example. He keeps his guys grounded with that philosophy. I think the taters bought in to what the media was saying and don't forget that dumbo started the whole thing by downplaying Ohio State's ranking. Just with that comment I think he convinced his team that it would be a cake walk. Glad they lost and glad he got the pedestal kicked out from under him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT