ADVERTISEMENT

LSU won the National Championship 2 years ago.....

PC31

Gold Member
Apr 30, 2005
They will fire their coach for under performing waaaaaayyyy before we fire our incompetent, never should have been hired mistake of a coach.
Because they want to win. They want to win. They are willing to win.
We will make excuses for our coach not knowing what the hell he is doing while LSU will get better. They are willing to do what it takes to win.
We TALK.
That is why we are losers.
South Carolina

I don’t think he should be fired but he should be told that he needs to get some experience on this staff.

Reactions: SOSUSC
They will fire their coach for under performing waaaaaayyyy before we fire our incompetent, never should have been hired mistake of a coach.
We will make excuses for our coach not knowing what the hell he is doing while LSU will get better. They are willing to do what it takes to win.
We TALK.
South Carolina
No they don't, they have 1 more NC than we do in the last 20 years. Please stare us the "they don't expect losing" . BS

Like who? Not trying to put you on the spot but the fact is nobody "good" wants to work for a trainee head coach who will be fired in a couple years. That is how we ended up with this 1aa staff we have now.
Ummm. You know the thread is about LSU, right? Oregon needs something on offense, too, unless he's purely talking about USC.

Reactions: Robhawk29
And do you think LSU will tell Orgeron to just hire some new guys? We will see.
They want to win. WILLING to win. Not talk

Reactions: SOSUSC
We TALK.
South Carolina
Are you obligated to follow South Carolina? You could be an LSU fan.

We TALK.
South Carolina
If you can’t support the coach for a full season then please find another team to complain about. This BS is getting real old. Best fans in college football my ass, we have some of the worst fans.

If you can’t support the coach for a full season then please find another team to complain about. This BS is getting real old. Best fans in college football my ass, we have some of the worst fans.
Haha, this post wins “dumbest” of the year. We suck, don’t even belong in the SEC. why do you think we have the worst fans? Because we never turn corners due to the lack of leadership from the top levels. Do I also need to mention that sunshiners like yourself breed mediocrity. Stop telling people to find another team. They are the very ones that will be heard because they speak truth.

We TALK.
South Carolina
^ This about sums it up. LSU, and other schools that really want to win, are interested in performance and winning. Every move this administration makes just screams to the world that as long as we can keep cashing that SEC check that winning, and competing for titles, in the only two sports that really matter, aren't really at the top of their to do list

Haha, this post wins “dumbest” of the year. We suck, don’t even belong in the SEC. why do you think we have the worst fans? Because we never turn corners due to the lack of leadership from the top levels. Do I also need to mention that sunshiners like yourself breed mediocrity. Stop telling people to find another team. They are the very ones that will be heard because they speak truth.
No, they bitch and moan. You so called fans that claim you have high standards are lying to yourselves. If you did you would be Bama fans. I would much rather take a positive approach than bitch and moan incessantly like some on this forum. It must really suck to live a life full of bitterness.

No, they bitch and moan. You so called fans that claim you have high standards are lying to yourselves. If you did you would be Bama fans. I would much rather take a positive approach than bitch and moan incessantly like some on this forum. It must really suck to live a life full of bitterness.

Positive approach is fine as long as you're staying in the realistic realm.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Positive approach is fine as long as you're staying in the realistic realm.
I thought heading into this season we could win 5-7 games if things went well. I don’t think anyone expected our running game to take such a big step backwards, nor for the OL to play so poorly. I was somewhat encouraged by the improvement in the running game the second half. The play calling was better but we should have been running those plays all year long.

I thought heading into this season we could win 5-7 games if things went well. I don’t think anyone expected our running game to take such a big step backwards, nor for the OL to play so poorly. I was somewhat encouraged by the improvement in the running game the second half. The play calling was better but we should have been running those plays all year long.

Agreed on the running game. I have been fooled too many times to put much stock in the second halves of blowouts. It's just questionable, imo, if those are real gains or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT