ADVERTISEMENT

Man, I just hope Roper doesn't

miss any blocks or overthrow his receivers tomorrow. I'll be real upset if he doesn't execute the plays on the field....

To anyone who wants to defend the job Roper has done at SC, wait and see how it turns out.

Reminds me of the people who defended Lorezo Ward because he wasn't the one out there missing tackles.

Well they do have the title COACH in their name because they are supposed to COACH the players to execute better.

Wait and see what happens with Roper at SC and how it ends. It will not be good. Yeah, yeah you don't believe me. Ok.. we will see.

Reactions: Lakecock1
miss any blocks or overthrow his receivers tomorrow. I'll be real upset if he doesn't execute the plays on the field....

One other thing..

Since you want to play the "prediction game" about what happens tomorrow.. Yes, I know you were being sarcastic.

But since you brought it up, I will play along.

Here is what I predict happens tomorrow.

I predict that, win or lose, the offense under performs tomorrow.

To anyone who wants to defend the job Roper has done at SC, wait and see how it turns out.

Reminds me of the people who defended Lorezo Ward because he wasn't the one out there missing tackles.

Well they do have the title COACH in their name because they are supposed to COACH the players to execute better.

Wait and see what happens with Roper at SC and how it ends. It will not be good. Yeah, yeah you don't believe me. Ok.. we will see.
Wow, you're not very bright, are you?! Laughing out loud at you.
I haven't defended Roper.
I didn't even say he should or would be back next year.
My point was simply that players are responsible for how they perform on the field.
Maybe that's a little too complicated for you to understand...

Here is the difference....Ward inherited a Cadillac and beat it to hell. Roper inherited a broken down junk heap and has gotten something out of it with better results expected in the future.

To compare dumbass Ward to anyone...well lets not water down the level of incompetence associated with this particular imbecile to anyone but the very worst. Brad Scott, Horn, Netwon and ect.

Reactions: SumterGamecockGuy
Here is the difference....Ward inherited a Cadillac and beat it to hell. Roper inherited a broken down junk heap and has gotten something out of it with better results expected in the future.

To compare dumbass Ward to anyone...well lets not water down the level of incompetence associated with this particular imbecile to anyone but the very worst. Brad Scott, Horn, Netwon and ect.

SC's offense was better the year before Roper arrived.

SC's offense was better the year before Roper arrived.

No it wasn't. Teams knew they could score on us and made sure to make us drive the field if we were to score. We played many teams from behind who were protecting leads.

Two years prior to Muschamp...yes they were better....the last of the developed players like Thompson and Davis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT