ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Richt resigns @ Miami

It’s not ending well, but he had them in the top 10 for a significant part of last season, rising to as high as #2 in the week 12 rankings. That was year 2 for him.

Hard to believe the AD would want a big name like Ritch gone this early in his tenure. And Ritch says it was his decision.
I read what Richt said but I heard how the other guy talked and I know how the fanbase was leaning. The fanbase has leverage down there.

I read what Richt said but I heard how the other guy talked and I know how the fanbase was leaning. The fanbase has leverage down there.

After the years they suffered through with Al Golden, they were delighted to have a Ritch. No one is happy with 7-6, but I doubt they’re that eager to dump Ritch so soon. I’m sure they might fear who will come next as they aren’t in the strongest bargaining position for a new coach.

The Scott kid has connections to the state of Florida, at some point someone in the ACC needs to pick off since of Clemsons staff and weaken them a little, you would think?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT