ADVERTISEMENT

Martin says we in good place

Speaking of next years players we add Seventh to the guards. I could see maybe Moss leave for us to get another big. To many guards and not enough basketballs. This is if AJ comes back. We definitely need a big grad transfer center that can play which are hard to find. If not we will have to play small and hope we can hit shots. Heck, Seventh could transfer out and play any where but I don’t see him doing that.

7th woods averaged 1 point a game. Why hold a scholarship for him ?

Maybe he’s trying to talk some of the fans off the ledge?

Speaking of next years players we add Seventh to the guards. I could see maybe Moss leave for us to get another big. To many guards and not enough basketballs. This is if AJ comes back. We definitely need a big grad transfer center that can play which are hard to find. If not we will have to play small and hope we can hit shots. Heck, Seventh could transfer out and play any where but I don’t see him doing that.

I'm not sure I agree with us having "too many guards." That label would imply that we have more players who are effective players and scorers than we can get playing time for.
Now, if you simply mean we need more big bodies...yeah, I'm in agreement. I wouldn't be shocked to see Moss hit the portal, either. He seems to be the odd man out, among the scholarship guards.

Out of tournament contention? I guess we define success differently. This man is paid over 2 million a year folks.
giphy.gif

Funniest thing you said is if AJ comes back! Is he planning on quitting BB? That’s only reason not to come back for him!

Reactions: FORKCOCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT