ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Campbell about to be off the board...

He's about their speed. He lost two games this year at that level. I was impressed early, but my enthusiasm faded when he lost that important home game to Northern Illinois.

Probably our only two options at the moment are Smart and Herman. I'm hoping that we can get Herman.

I'm getting anxious because I had Fuente as my third choice but that's gone.
Tanner said that they were hoping to get a coach by Dec. 10-12 which leads me to believe that Herman is still very much in the mix.

Tanner said that they were hoping to get a coach by Dec. 10-12 which leads me to believe that Herman is still very much in the mix.
I hope that's the case because things are about to take off here shortly. I hope we have a plan and know what we're doing.

Reactions: USCProud
Larry Fedora is in the mix.

Won 12 games, finished 19th in nation in Year 4 at S. Miss. Had the top ranked Conference USA recruiting classes at S.Miss, 3 of his 4 years there. Beat 3 Power 5 conference schools while at S. Miss. He is 11-1 thus far in year 4 at UNC and 12th in nation. His current recruiting class is 2nd, thus far, in the ACC. He is 3-1 in rivalry games at UNC.

The more I think about it, the more it looks like it will be Smart or Herman...neither can commit just yet because they have Conference Championships. Smart seems more likely, though...just seems that he wants to be here...that goes a long way in my book if they are essentially 1a/1b.

i dont think its a head coach....i was hoping for herman, but i think its kirby smart.....just a gut feeling and smart would be an excellent hire too

Yeah, Mullen sure is looking good tonight.
You going by one night or are you going by what he's done at MSU in the SEC West the past few years? Or let's turn over the keys to a jackass who can't beat us come hell or high water at two different schools and plays a crap schedule and throw him into the SEC. Fedora is lipstick on a pig and sucks butt as a coach. If USC wants him they can have him, I'll go watch and cheer for someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT