ADVERTISEMENT

Miss a pissy vs Cocks thread

Good thing MSU didn’t dribble leading with an elbow, come over our backs, and are very adept at not committing touch fouls; otherwise....never mind. And Weatherfird/Weatherton/whatever does not EVEN palm the ball egregiously.

Great game, in the 2nd half we did a great job keeping them off the line. I believe our first foul wasn't until 5 minutes into the 2nd half. Kotsar playing a great Senior game in front of his family and likely the last time at CLA. Really gonna miss that guy. Couisnard with 10 assists ,Keyshawn with another great game (I think it's been about 4 games in a row ) and Frink with another solid outing. Overall a great team win and a much needed win. Hopefully this is only the start and we get good news on Minaya too.

Great game, in the 2nd half we did a great job keeping them off the line. I believe our first foul wasn't until 5 minutes into the 2nd half. Kotsar playing a great Senior game in front of his family and likely the last time at CLA. Really gonna miss that guy. Couisnard with 10 assists ,Keyshawn with another great game (I think it's been about 4 games in a row ) and Frink with another solid outing. Overall a great team win and a much needed win. Hopefully this is only the start and we get good news on Minaya too.
Bryant needed to step up with Minaya out and he did.

This was a really good game for us. We wanted it and played like it. Cous is the best true PG we've had in a long time. Maybe since Melvin Watson. I think he is NBA bound.

I love Maik Kotsar's game and very much appreciate his 4 years at SC. He and Silva are two of the best all-around big men (low post) we've had in a long time. Hopefully, we will say the same things about Leveque, Frink and McCreary in a couple of years.

Bryant needed to step up with Minaya out and he did.

This was a really good game for us. We wanted it and played like it. Cous is the best true PG we've had in a long time. Maybe since Melvin Watson. I think he is NBA bound.

I love Maik Kotsar's game and very much appreciate his 4 years at SC. He and Silva are two of the best all-around big men (low post) we've had in a long time. Hopefully, we will say the same things about Leveque, Frink and McCreary in a couple of years.
I've thoroughly enjoyed watching him grow this year. But just comparing the position, I'll need to see a lot more over the next couple of years before I'll say he's better than Devan Downey. JMHO.

Reactions: SCexpat38
I've thoroughly enjoyed watching him grow this year. But just comparing the position, I'll need to see a lot more over the next couple of years before I'll say he's better than Devan Downey. JMHO.

Downey was a great one in college. At 6'3" and 210 lbs Cous will play in the NBA. (I think)

Watching him play and setup his teammates is a thing of beauty. He ain't Immanuel Quickley yet, but Cous is playing his first year of college ball. If he works hard he could have the kind of year Quickley is having this year next year. And Quickley only averaged 5 ppg last year.

Downey was a great one in college. At 6'3" and 210 lbs Cous will play in the NBA. (I think)

Watching him play and setup his teammates is a thing of beauty. He ain't Immanuel Quickley yet, but Cous is playing his first year of college ball. If he works hard he could have the kind of year Quickley is having this year next year. And Quickley only averaged 5 ppg last year.
All that may be true. And I hope it does come true! I'm just talking about what Downey did accomplish in college. That's all. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT