ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp attacks Gamecock fans

He's had one season when his team had a pulse. Congrats.
You mean the year we beat NCSU because of two spectacular plays by Deebo and despite the fact that they outplayed us the entire game. We had 200 yard of offense and they had 450.

Last year we beat Mizzo in a rain storm otherwise it was a 6-6 season. (And we were stoned in the Belk Bowl)

How is this an attack on fans? I just din't see it.

And to the OP, you're a paid member on this site but you only post stuff like this on the free forum. Why? Seems weird to me. It seems like you're just here to stir the pot.

He's lucky anyone in garnet showed up for the first half of this game. I guess he expects a big asskissing for the "product" he keeps putting on the field.

Yeah it wasn’t an attack on fans. How could you be mad at the offense last year anyway when our defense was so bad last year.

As pathetic as it is, probably could have picked a better year to live off of.

This is Ray's fault, and to a lesser degree, Caslen's fault. Their vocal support of the Muschamp era, and Rays stance on that era to continue for many years to come, have given Muschamp the leeway to say just about anything that pops in his mind. And one can tell he is thin skinned anyway. And now maybe proven himself a liar. Says he doesnt listen to radio, or know what goes on in regards to message boards, etc., as he is so wrapped up in improving his on field product. Well, apparently not. He seems to know all to well what folks are saying. I hope the press keeps pushing. He might bust a spring. Where is Ron Morris when we finally need his negativity?

We need to run his a$$ out on a rail. Look, we knew we would lose this game and we actually did not lose as badly as most expected, but Willy Chump is completely out of touch with what most fans are thinking right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SOSUSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT