ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp attacks Gamecock fans

Not sure if he was talking to us or to the press. He did call out the press when talking about McKissick (Way to stay classy, Coach).

He thinks the press is tough on him? He never had to contend with Herman Helms or Ron Morris. Press is now so easy. They were throwing softballs at the press conference and he goes off in a huff. What a wuss!

Reactions: USCLaw85 and SOSUSC
after getting destroyed 38-3. WARNING: Vulgar Language
Tanner and Muschamp are essentially holding us hostage. Tanner has enabled Muschamp to believe he is untouchable between the road show bit he described last week in his statement, and the massive payout. Tanner thinks he's too special because of his past to be touched. Thus, arrogant behavior from both. And the fans get the short end of the stick.

He's had one season when his team had a pulse. Congrats.

Yup.. And that was with all them Non talented Spurrier recruits.. Spurrier sure left him with a bunch of players who couldn't play didn't he.... He has no excuses now.. These players are his.. Too bad no one on the staff knows how to actually develop players... Spurriers only down fall was letting whammy be DC.... Well that and not convincing Brad Lawing to stay.

Can someone that listened on the radio tell what the crew was saying about the coaching.... Im hearing that they weren't happy.. just curious

And I won’t bitch when we can score 30 points per game. But we only scored 3 points against Clemson. 6 against TexasA&M. (All field goals) But I will constantly bitch when you can’t score a touchdown during the last 6 quarters of the season. That’s 2 and a half games and no touchdowns!!! Fans have a right to bitch, moan and complain all they want after this seasons performance. Last year we got blown out in a bowl game against UVA. And this year we can’t even qualify for a bowl. It’s sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: traildust55
I don't understand why he is upset at anyone. We just want to get the guy paid. He still is a top notched DC, and he could be making HFC money for a few years on top of his DC salary.

after getting destroyed 38-3. WARNING: Vulgar Language
What does it say when he is bragging about a scoring offense in 2018 that wasn’t even enough to rank in the top 50? He thinks it is 1940 and averaging 30.1 points a game is a top flight offense. In 8 years as a head coach he is hanging his hat on the fact that one time he ranked just inside the top 60 in scoring offense.

Reactions: bucketdad
Muscuamp has antipathy towards our program.

As evidence, I submit his record as a coach here.
And as a sub-piece of evidence, I submit his record against Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT