ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp Contract Extension

won't we run
To put it in perspective:
Sparky Feakin' Woods won 3 games against top 25 teams in his ONLY TWO years coaching in the SEC. Miss St, Tenn, and UGA.

And even Fat Brad managed to beat #22 Clemson in 96'.

Now think about it carefully, you're deliberately defending a coach who is mentioned in the same breath as Sparky and Brad. You wonder why our football program is mediocre? Find a mirror and look in it.

We can do better. Much better. Indeed, not only am I demanding Champ be fired, also add the entire BOT and AD. We can absolutely do better and sure as heck can't do any worse. Neither Champ nor Ray are going to make it......but sure, let's give both of them 3 more years so that even those who need braille can see it, as if the current writing on the wall isn't enough.
won't we run out of money at this reward rate?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Sorry,I thought I answered that. Maybe this will make it more simple to understand.

After a three win season in 2015. I expected less than 6 wins in Muschamp's first season.

2017, I thought 7 wins would show improvement. Did not expect 9 wins.

2018, I was hoping for another 9 win season, but knew there was a good chance we might not get there. If we win our bowl game that will be 8 wins. Nobody expected Kentucky to be the most improved team in the conference. That is where we lost our chance at a 9 win season.

looks like skipping Marshall saved us from six losses though

the herd just stomped their opponent (3rd and long Charlie Strong's stalwart crew) in their last game and if you believe the monkeys behind the typewriters at the local rag serious thought was given to rescheduling them as our 12th opponent..... it is that simple:rolleyes:

Last edited:
the herd just stomped their opponent (3rd and long Charlie Strong's stalwart crew) in their last game and if you believe the monkeys behind the typewriters at the local rag serious thought was given to rescheduling them as our 12th opponent..... it is that simple:rolleyes:
Stalwart? USF? Too much....you are trying too hard to justify an asinine comment.

Reactions: funktavious
Muschamp has done a lot with a little bit. In time he will get us to greater heights. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither are successful football programs. He’s been more successful than Spurrier was in his first three years. He’s a recruiting machine. I like the direction he’s leading us. And I support the contract extension. I definitely support Muschamp.
BRAVO- you should be a bridge in your next life Eyeroll

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT