ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp out

Garnetskies

Nov 30, 2017
Supposedly its happening...press conference at 10. Just reporting what someone told me just a second ago. Don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong.

Reactions: CoorsTiger
Hey just reporting what some of my ex teammates who live in Columbia just told.me on a group me chat.

Hope its true but cld be wrong as I said I'm no scooper but a few still have ties within the athletic department.

giphy.gif

Lol hell I don't necessarily believe what I was told either but damnit I can wish it and hope it's true. That our university has grown some man sized balls and stepped up.

I’ve seen this on twitter on two posts. 1 mentioned 10:00am tomorrow.

They don’t seem like they have any inside knowledge tho. But who knows.

If I had to guess this is bad info, because if it was true I think it would be all over twitter.

Reactions: Noonan1
I’ve seen this on twitter on two posts. 1 mentioned 10:00am tomorrow.

They don’t seem like they have any inside knowledge tho. But who knows.

If I had to guess this is bad info, because if it was true I think it would be all over twitter.
Lol probably but it is midnight and some people don’t work night shift like myself

This is all I could find from other people on this rumor. Maybe these people have inside info? Most likely not but who knows.

Why would we lose recruits? Of course we could, and yeah they committed to this staff (if that’s what you want to call it) but Doty and Lloyd are winners, there’s no way they can be happy with what’s going on right now. At least Lloyd had a positive tweet yesterday about some player decommitting, and to join him here.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Haven't seen this on IF so there's no evidence this is true.
If it is-:D.

The powers that be would need a personality transplant for this to be true.

Reactions: TheMuleCock
Don't see that option for whatever reason.Email me at johndavid7146@yahoo.com

I know John David and if he says that there is a press conference at 10, then it's true...

He knows a Spade when sees a Spade...

Expect new offensive coordinator... New defensive coordinator...

B-Mac our new defensive coordinator, he knows how to stop an offense dead in it's tracks...

T-Rob our new offensive coordinator, he knows how to make every RB and QB a Heisman contender...

He will be fired after Jan 1st... Ony hope for him to save his job, unfortunately it is possible, is Beat the taters!! And that will be about a +21 point spread..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT