ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp telling his longtime friends...

If Rodriguez is named now, it will probably be because Tanner was taken aback over the polarization in Gamecock Nation that resulted from the possibility of Muschamp. Certainly this has been communicated to him by the university's leadership.

Reactions: JRBrooks66
If Rodriguez is named now, it will probably be because Tanner was taken aback over the polarization in Gamecock Nation that resulted from the possibility of Muschamp. Certainly this has been communicated to him by the university's leadership.
Wait until he tries to sell a former tater to the fan base that used to run down our program every chance he got.

Well damn that sucks if true. No connection to the SEC. Has several head jobs and has sucked for the most part. Why not hire NC States coach? Yeah Tanner needs to retire with SOS.

55 year old rerun geeez....all this time and that is who we get. Take a chance on a young hungry coach if it's RR I'll be highly disappointed

What an unbelievable whiner, robert.
You have done nothing but bitch and complain about every single rumor.
What were you going to be happy with?
I'd be happy with Boom right now. Well maybe not happy but I keep bitching because our AD is making a fool out of us and thinks he's doing is some great service. He just needs to stop. He's embarrassing us!

I'd be happy with Boom right now. Well maybe not happy but I keep bitching because our AD is making a fool out of us and thinks he's doing is some great service. He just needs to stop. He's embarrassing us!
surprise-face-gif.gif

does it really matter at this point......whoever it is, nobody is gonna be happy
Well maybe if they'd quit TRYING to make us unhappy then maybe we could get behind somebody. I swear this guy went out and purposely tried to find the worse hires possible. He can't be this out of touch.

This is what we know Tanner has done.
1. Herman - pulls out at last minute due to likelihood of TX job opening.
2. Smart- USC interest forces UGA to flinch and fire Richt. Smart's dream job is given to him.
3. Muschamp - still in play, and likely the guy we hire.

You have bitched the whole way. You were hating Spurrier staying. You've hated every candidate. And now, you state you like Muschamp when some troll says it's Rich Rod?

Clemson fans have been less antagonistic than you. I'd say you need to find another university to crap all over constantly.

2. Smart- USC interest forces UGA to flinch and fire Richt. Smart's dream job is given to him.

You have bitched the whole way. You were hating Spurrier staying. You've hated every candidate. And now, you state you like Muschamp when some troll says it's Rich Rod?

Clemson fans have been less antagonistic than you. I'd say you need to find another university to crap all over constantly.
Yeah it's all my fault this thing has turned into a joke. You sound like Dabo blaming his punter.

Seriously take your blinders off, if you can't see tanner is a moron in over his head after today, the last week, the last month, and the last year you don't need to waste air space with your words.

Reactions: rogue cock
robert, you just need to turn the internet off for 5 days and then just log back on and see what happened..... You seem to be driving yourself insane

Reactions: BigTomE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT