ADVERTISEMENT

NC Sports Agent Arrested

lol, I'm guessing you are still in your 20's. Yes, who knows what will happen, I am just glad the Agents, or wannbe agents are suffering some consequences. I've always felt like the ones who commit the infraction never get punished, its the school and the members of the team during next few years that suffer the bowl ban and reduced scholarships that get punished by the NCAA.

The same reason Georgia fans made Todd Gurley out to be the victim. Gurley like other athletes had been told the rules repeatedly.He chose to violate them. Some fool legislator introduced a bill he called the Todd Gurley bill aimed at agents like Gurley had been misled. Gurley knew exactly what he was doing.

It's pathetic that there is a law against agents.

He's working a free market not selling crack.

Why isn't Robert Quinn getting arrested for this? He accepted the money and goods.

Well you're half right and that's pretty good around here. Quinn shouldn't be arrested. That's ridiculous. He's just trading on his image and taking an inducement to sign with an agent. Against NCAA rule, sure, but criminal?

I wish somehow the players that accept these benefits were punished when drafted or by the NFL. They accept $$$ or goods knowing its against NCAA regulations and once discovered, the school and team will be punished. So what if these guys were suspended, they were still drafted and are making lots of $$$.

Well you're half right and that's pretty good around here. Quinn shouldn't be arrested. That's ridiculous. He's just trading on his image and taking an inducement to sign with an agent. Against NCAA rule, sure, but criminal?

I realize that Quinn didn't break a criminal law. It's sad that there is a law against agents. These athletes aren't innocent.

Should there be a law against the women that made cookies for the players after practices? How dare they lure an innocent football player into NCAA trouble.

I realize that Quinn didn't break a criminal law. It's sad that there is a law against agents. These athletes aren't innocent.

Should there be a law against the women that made cookies for the players after practices? How dare they lure an innocent football player into NCAA trouble.
They aren't giving these kids thousands of dollars because they are nice guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT