ADVERTISEMENT

New Defensive Coordinator is...

Hope so. TRob is a first time DC, but we know who'll really be in charge of the defense. We won't have to pay a lot for him. Let's spread the money.

Reactions: gamecockwrestler
If I haven't committed suicide in my 50+ years of being a Gamecock fan, I'll take my chances here. You must be a young fellow?
I'm too young to be a head coach at USC. Being in your 30's isn't popular around here.lol

I've been known as a sunshine pumper, but I've got no sunshine to bathe this hire in.
I mean anyone that knows football knows that you can't pump sunshine into a bad decision. Sometimes you just have to be realistic and say "bad move" and be honest with yourself.

Reactions: drawplay000
I mean anyone that knows football knows that you can't pump sunshine into a bad decision. Sometimes you just have to be realistic and say "bad move" and be honest with yourself.

I just hope we allow him to spend money and hire the best possible assistants and spend a lot on recruiting.

[QUOTE="cockhornleghorn, post: 1366475, member: 2412"]We have no choice but to get behind him and hope he learned a lot from his Florida experience.[/QUOTE]

THAT is the voice of reason. Thank you !!!

Can't do worse than WM did this year at Auburn. Wait he's the new coach. Feel sorry for you guys.
Well then you should be happy and celebrating rather than posting on this site. It's not like Muschamp will have extra motivation for your gators. Or will he?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT