ADVERTISEMENT

No Live In-Game Thread?

All he needed was to run for the 1st down but throws into coverage.
Sorry... hope I am wrong but he ain't all that so far.

I don’t know much about Georgia State. But we didn’t dominate like I hoped. Vanderbilt kind of set the bar when they blew out Hawaii. Then Georgia a beating Oregon like a drum.
We didn’t exactly open a can of whoop a$$ like
I thought we would. Meh.
Rattler plays like a boss. He’s confident, decisive and doesn’t get shaken up like out last multiple quarterbacks. He is exactly what we need in the SEC. This is the first time since 2015 that I feel great about our QB.
Next weeks game will be a true test for the team.

Board seems very quiet. Going to assume many are at the game or over some friend's house. Guess this will be the thread for tonight.

Just in case you revisit this thread, it seems some of you have been gone for a while and don't know that the board basically split. The management and most of the posters left to a new board at 0n3.

Just in case you revisit this thread, it seems some of you have been gone for a while and don't know that the board basically split. The management and most of the posters left to a new board at 0n3.
This is true. I’m the new Publisher for the Rivals site (which still has the most accurate recruiting rankings on the web). We had a live thread going on the Insiders forum last night and you can join that from now until Friday for just $22 for the first year (promo code: GOCOCKS22)

That said, I’ll make sure to start a free reaction thread for you folks over here too. All the articles we’ve posted the last week or so have been free too, so check them out if you want some expert reaction.

Reactions: Gamecock8
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT