ADVERTISEMENT

No Live In-Game Thread?

Board seems very quiet. Going to assume many are at the game or over some friend's house. Guess this will be the thread for tonight.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Well the stadium looks packed, so maybe that’s it. I wish I was there in person to see the new lights.

Offense isn't showing much. Defense is having trouble stopping the run consistently. Hoping we can step it up and control this game. Georgia State isn't going to just lay down

Yeah, we knew what our O-Line was coming into tonight. Luckily Rattler is just about as good outside the pocket as he is inside. I was a little surprised about how soft our D looked on that first drive, but it seems we have loosened up a bit since.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Did I just honestly watch us attempt an onside kick against this,team!!!!!! Really!!!!!! Come on guys...

At least it looks like we have shut down ga it's 3 plays of their playbook on offense. Another TD and will put pressure on a team that is one dimensional.

Glad to see the defense make some adjustments and slow down their running game. Time for the offense to wake up

We are not blocking well enough on the line to keep throwing the ball at or behind the line and expect to gain any significant yards. Time to try something different Marcus...

Somebody coaching the o line better realize that teams with more speed on the defense are going to be teeing off on Rattler and our backs if we don't learn to block some friggin body

I realize Georgia State is pumped to come in and make a statement BUT.... Our offensive line should be able to start taking a little bit of the Initial adrenaline out of them by simply HITTING them over and over again. We look like we are afraid we might hurt them.

Insanely early, but I'm just not feeling it with this team. That don't have that spark good teams have. A good team would be up by at least 2-TDs by now. Looking like another year of playing for a shitty bowl.

This team is flat.... Just plain flat..... Somebody better wake up at halftime or this could end badly...

This review is key.... Should not have to say that this early against a non sec non power 5 team... Pitiful

If we were playing with the same intensity as our opponent we would be up by three scores by now...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT