ADVERTISEMENT

Now there is NOTHING we can say to a Clemson fan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Jake to keep us in the conversation next year. He can, I think he is better than Lawrence.

Aren't you the same guy that posted "please don't let Jake play against Clemson, they might kill him" or words to that effect?

Reactions: Heyward1
Aren't you the same guy that posted "please don't let Jake play against Clemson, they might kill him" or words to that effect?
Yes. That was his freshman year. Boom took him out in fear of his health. Claimed an ankle but he was fine, that is when he was removed at halftime, for his safety.

The 2018 National Championship was played on January 7th 2019, it is still the 2018 Champion. Not sure why that is hard to understand.
What did you do? Buy one of those worthless pre-printed shirts from last year? SUCKER!!!

I will say the same things I always say to Clemson fans:

"I'll have that to go"
"Please bring my car around"
"You missed a spot"
"We only need fresh towels"
or "Hold on, I've got one more trash bag for you"

No, what I said is 100% correct. The 2018 NC game was in fact played on Jan. 8th, 2018.

I'm sorry a simple calendar trips you up, but I'm not shocked that it does.
Jan 8, 2018 was for the 2017 National Championship and produced the 2018 CFP Champions
Jan 7, 2019 was for the 2018 National Championship and produced the 2019 CFP Champions

Just like Nebraska won the 1994 National Championship and were the 1995 Orange Bowl Champions and so on

You think it's bad now? Wait until next season when Trevor Lawerence, Travis Etienne, and Justyn Ross will all three be legit Heisman Trophy contenders and Clemson will be the odds on favorite to repeat as National Champs.

Glad you boys are catching on.

For the record, you're not Bama. Taking credit for their successes is a little sad.

Just sayin.'
no, no, no...it's not Bama beating you..it's anyone beating you...lol...dog bit, snake bit, Trevor leaving for the mission field, the rest of the teams drug test revealed, your bag men getting outed...lol..anything but having to listen to you guys yack, yack, yack... :)

Is it illegal for a school to move a parent of a athlete to the area and get them a job....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT