ADVERTISEMENT

Observation from last night's men's bball game re: COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.
When exactly does that trust erode for you?

Do you keep getting boosters two variants old with cases skyrocketing?

Remember 95% safe and effective? That was a lie which they knew the day they said it.

Remember 2 weeks to flatten the curve? It's been 2 years.

Remember when vaccines used to prevent transmission? They changed the definition.

Why are they trying to suppress data in the highest courts? They want 50 years on top of indemnity.

Why attempt to block medications that can help people?

It goes on for days.

Below is Fauci in 2020. Immediately changed his tune when Biden arrived and there's no way he answered any of these questions.

This was always a hope campaign.

Amen!!!!

My trust erodes when someone attacks others who are not like them.

I think the two-week curve-flattening was based on everyone getting vaccinated. Not every unvaccinated person is hateful to pro-vax people. Again, respect those whose opinion differ from yours.

The vax wasnt even thought of yet when the two weeks to flatten the curve was announced.
I personally think the vax was already in the works long before this even hit us. What could be more profitable than to create a vaccine and then create a virus to match.?
Oh there is one thing more profitable. Create a half ass vaccine that needs boosters

The vax wasnt even thought of yet when the two weeks to flatten the curve was announced.
I personally think the vax was already in the works long before this even hit us. What could be more profitable than to create a vaccine and then create a virus to match.?
Oh there is one thing more profitable. Create a half ass vaccine that needs boosters
It most definitely was in the works - for over 10 years.

Epidemiologists knew we were "overdue", like meteorologists and hurricanes.

My trust erodes when someone attacks others who are not like them.

I think the two-week curve-flattening was based on everyone getting vaccinated. Not every unvaccinated person is hateful to pro-vax people. Again, respect those whose opinion differ from yours.
All I did is post facts? I'm not trying to attack you at all. Just pointing out the progression of events and the ways they've lied to the American public from the beginning.

It most definitely was in the works - for over 10 years.

Epidemiologists knew we were "overdue", like meteorologists and hurricanes.
Did you listen to Fauci's video I posted? That's from 2020 and him saying directly they need 6 to 7 years to test properly. You can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: Cybercock
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT