ADVERTISEMENT

Observation from last night's men's bball game re: COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the millionth time....masks stop nothing. Vaccines stop nothing. Vaccines are only hurting people by causing blood clots, death, myocarditis, etc. Only sheep have not realized this yet.
This is laughable. Are Jews still sending lasers?

Reactions: usc1855
Yes they have. Originally they were the end all being all. Get the jab so we can beat covid and stop the spread! Now it’s, well it won’t keep you from spreading, but it’ll keep you from the hospital. Which is still a lie. I know three people who were fully jabbed and died. I know at least a dozen who have no jab and had the virus and are fine. It’s al a crock of shit at this point. If you want the shot go ahead and take it. If you want a mask wear one. But leave the rest of us the hell alone.
This!!

Some people will have a mask on a year from now even if proven it does little or nothing for prevention. The vaccine seems to help to reduce symptoms but doesn't stop the spread. People who are vaxxed can spread the virus ask Israel. In fact they say a booster ruins the immune system of the vaxxed. If you are positive, get a therapeutic treatment as soon as you can don't wait for worse symptoms to occur. These PSA on radio and TV are ridiculous still supporting the same things that never worked.
I'm with ya, but just one thing. I'm fully vaxxed (no booster) came down with mild case of covid (tested positive) asked for trt and they said...there is none. The pills aren't widely available and the FDA pulled most of the monoclonal abx citing they aren't effective against Omicron (how do they know what you have?) Somebody dropped the ball big time on therapeutics.

Reactions: chief2791
I have noticed that most times Dawn Staley and the women's team don't do the traditional handshake with the other team at the end of the game and have heard its a COVID safety protocol. I even see them waive at the other team post-game. Also, interesting they have had relatively few issues so far re: COVID.

Last night at A&M, Frank Martin went through the entire A&M team and coaches after the game with no mask on practically hugging the players and speaking into their ears with no mask. I just don't get this. He and his team have had way too many COVID issues that have resulted in both coaches and players having to take time away from the team in practice and games. Also saw him post on social media today ordering BBQ somewhere in TX with no mask. Now he finally has most of the team back healthy and participating, it just makes no sense to take these unnecessary risks in the interest of trying to keep all the players and coaches on the floor.

And that is what this post is about. Not really whatever your personally feelings are about the pandemic, but why is the head basketball coach, when our team last year and this year had multiple COVID issues deeply affecting our ability to be successful, take these kind of unnecessary risks? It makes no sense to me.

Also noticed Dawn Staley and our coaches on the bench today in Gainesville wearing masks and appreciate the extra precautions they are taking to help protect the players AND the program.

Fear and panic causes hypoxia through subconscious shallow breathing. Hypoxia is the main driver of COVID complications. Cut out the fear, and this very well could look alot like the typically flu numbers. Even still, 99.7% of people survive COVID and for the vast majority it looks alot the flu or a cold.

You've seen the mask research by now. Even Fauci is on video stating they don't work. When you look at the news cases going parabolic, you can make a strong argument that masks (and boosters for an old variant) could now be providing a false sense of security versus any level of protection.

If you want to minimize you chances for getting COVID at this point, you better stay home and wait for the sun and UV light to arrive again in March. Below is yet another study showing Vitamin D can take your risk of COVID down to almost zero by maintain 50n/l (Note: you must take a Vit D test to see how much you need for your body to reach that level. It differs by age, skin color, redox, etc).

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.22.21263977v1#:~:text=Comments (2)-,COVID-19 mortality risk correlates inversely with vitamin D3 status,systematic review and meta-analysis

Last edited:
My wife and daughter both had it, Only mild Flu like symptons for both. Wife HAD To stay out of work, although she felt fine, daughter HAD to stay out of school although she felt fine, I never even got it, but have been tested a SLEW of times.. IMHO it is blown out of proportion, Before you start berating me for saying that, i am sure different people are affected differently, just like the OLD FASHIONED (no longer around) normal Flu..
The flu is still around. There just hasn't been much need to mention it as it doesn't kill near as many people as what covid has. The numbers for the flu dropped dramatically last season but I doubt they will stay down. I think that the preventative measures that people were taking because of covid have actually helped in preventing the spread of the flu as well.

The flu is still around. There just hasn't been much need to mention it as it doesn't kill near as many people as what covid has. The numbers for the flu dropped dramatically last season but I doubt they will stay down. I think that the preventative measures that people were taking because of covid have actually helped in preventing the spread of the flu as well.
OKAY....

Reactions: atl-cock
The flu was down last year because of the extra sanitation taking place in schools and businesses as well as mask wearing. Flu is transmitted more from surface contamination than droplets in the air. It is back up this year. My daughter works in the lab at MUSC- Columbia and they have seen tons of it since September which is when it normally increases.

Fear and panic causes hypoxia through subconscious shallow breathing. Hypoxia is the main driver of COVID complications. Cut out the fear, and this very well could look alot like the typically flu numbers. Even still, 99.7% of people survive COVID and for the vast majority it looks alot the flu or a cold.

You've seen the mask research by now. Even Fauci is on video stating they don't work. When you look at the news cases going parabolic, you can make a strong argument that masks (and boosters for an old variant) could now be providing a false sense of security versus any level of protection.

If you want to minimize you chances for getting COVID at this point, you better stay home and wait for the sun and UV light to arrive again in March. Below is yet another study showing Vitamin D can take your risk of COVID down to almost zero by maintain 50n/l (Note: you must take a Vit D test to see how much you need for your body to reach that level. It differs by age, skin color, redox, etc).

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.22.21263977v1#:~:text=Comments (2)-,COVID-19 mortality risk correlates inversely with vitamin D3 status,systematic review and meta-analysis
Your first paragraph is utter nonsense. I didn't bother to read the rest.

Weren't you also calling Ivermectin "horse paste" while clueless to the fact that MUSC (where your daughter works) was prescribing for COVID and also running trials?
Sounds like I struck your nerve. I stand by what I posted. Ivermectin is good if you have four legs and don't want heartworm disease.

Care to offer any insight as to why you believe it's not true? Or do you just enjoy drive-by criticism with no depth?
Because most doctors unless you're talking about a fruitloop dingus like Mercola say so. Drive away. Oh and watch out for the Jewish lasers 😂

That's how you come across. As a wackaloon. You have zero self awareness. But there's a few of you on here.
😂😂You sound butthurt. Give to the Garnet Trust. It will make your time here more productive.

😂 That's not very convincing.
I guarantee you didn't bother to read it. Because you're a wackaloon. There's been human doses of your "dewormer" for decades and you know nothing about it so you try to make fun of people who aren't as ignorant as you and are not even aware how you look to others while doing it. The cool kids laugh at you.

I guarantee you didn't bother to read it. Because you're a wackaloon. There's been human doses of your "dewormer" for decades and you know nothing about it so you try to make fun of people who aren't as ignorant as you and are not even aware how you look to others while doing it. The cool kids laugh at you.
That's lame. Give to the Garnet Trust. Make something good come from your uselessness. PS: I did read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT