ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cocks VS clemtech thread

Wonnum out, Sterling out, both JUCO safeties out, BAW out, Jam out, a bunch of running backs out. Who else am I missing injury wise?

DJ Wonnum is out. Apparently he has a whole new season ending injury.

I’m about an hour and 20 away but I’ve been drinking so the fear factor is gone but my reaction times are likely off.

I have played Safety for Brookland Cayce & More recently Dutch Fork but it’s been a little while

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Wonnum out, Sterling out, both JUCO safeties out, BAW out, Jam out, a bunch of running backs out. Who else am I missing injury wise?

That’s amazing! And I’ll bet you we have more injuries tonight than the Taters do. It’s just been that kind of year.

Enagbare is out. This is like the twilight zone.

Weirdest thing Ive ever saw. I know it isn’t the case but it seems like kids are deciding they don’t want to play.
Akron could get interesting at this point.
This is as bad as I’ve ever felt before a Clemsin game!

Reactions: jeff2001
That’s amazing! And I’ll bet you we have more injuries tonight than the Taters do. It’s just been that kind of year.
Enagbare is out now, they’re saying Horn is limping as well.

Enagbare is out now, they’re saying Horn is limping as well.

The injury info this year has certainly been puzzling. Hard to try to make up ground on your rival when half your team is in sweatsuits.:mad:

Either we have the biggest bunch of pansies on defense or dilman needs to be held responsible. Either way, terrible for our program. Wonnum seems to be a walking injury.

What kind of shoes, ankle brace, knee pads, and what kind of training do we do to prevent this shit?

Either we have the biggest bunch of pansies on defense or dilman needs to be held responsible. Either way, terrible for our program. Wonnum seems to be a walking injury.

Meanwhile the taters defense is fully healthy. I just don’t understand how things almost always go against us.

Score 55 and i think we have a shot. Somebody needs to answer for injuries or the unwillingness to play on the defensive side. Certain folks need to be gone.

Reactions: Judson1
Who gets our team fired up in the locker room? It’s got to be weird with so many starters out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT