ADVERTISEMENT

OleMiss Game Thread

I am receiving a Firehouse steak and cheese sub right now.
Has Jake head butted everyone on the team? Had BMac scriptte 8 straight pass plays?

Instead of receiving the ball first, we decided to invoke an obscure NC2A rule, where you can just give the other team the ball on your own 10 yard line.

Won’t be upset if we don’t win. However I will be upset if we don’t play well. Hard to win on the road against any opponent and typically good offenses present difficult matchups for us. But offensively we need to start fast.

We need 200 yards rushing and two turnovers. Our dbs need to come to play and defend those 50/50 balls. Go Cocks!!

They called holding 1st play from scrimmage. What in the world is going on here?!?!

Ole Miss runs all over us. Get’s to the 20 and throws to the end zone. Hope they do it again. Coaches do this all the time...so dumb.

We can’t stop the run, and their WR has a 7 yard cushion 10 yards down the field. I’m taking the Ole Miss offense in a shootout. We need a turnover.

Huge to force a FG. Gotta keep doing that. Ole Miss will probably have 500 yards of offense. Need to make them get 3 instead of 6.

Would be nice to get a nice TD drive here and see if Ole Miss will lay down.

Who was it that flub catching the opening kick off before Deebo got it?

nice play. Good run by Williams. Big drive!

We look like we can impose our will on them. Gotta be patient and keep doing it.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT