ADVERTISEMENT

OleMiss Game Thread

Losing running backs. Williams on sideline. Dowdle can't put any pressure on his ankle. Dang

And Rico down with what looks like a serious knee injury on the next play. Wow.

Could see the defender fall on his leg.

I hope that kid is alright. How was that not targeting? He lead with his helmet. Maybe he didn’t make contact but that’s a dangerous play for all involved.

Couldn’t agree more. Could’ve pushed him, but him, instead he lowered his helmet and caused an injury. Very dangerous.

If it wasn’t targeting, then it was a hit out of bounds so why not a roughing penalty?

Reactions: paladin181
Guys, we need 6 here.

Got a feeling we are going deep to Edwards on 2nd down.

Bentley needs to keep one here and he probably walks in. Turner needs to stay on the ground. That was scary.

Lot of guys going down with injuries on both sides now.

Freaking set play on 2nd down in the red zone. Enough of that garbage. Pound it down their throats. Crap never works!

Reactions: mavcock
Wasted opportunity. Don’t understand mon up the middle on 3rd down. Playing for fg? We need points.

Did that set play BS against A&M and Kentucky. I think it’s freaking showboating by coaches but it hasn’t worked for us at all. Should run the freaking football on 2nd down. 3 is ok... but so frustrating.

We need Williams back. I think Dowdle is gone.

17 points and it’s not even noon there. Bet that hasn’t happened in our history before.

Need another turnover.

Big holding call. Gotta find a way to get off the field here. Would be huge!

Allen-Williams over ran the play. Pitiful. Can’t wait until his big mouth is gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT