ADVERTISEMENT

Orange is a ugly color.......that's all..nm ..***

Too bad Williams Brice doesn't have that rule. I never understood why they keep the pylons orange when they are actually allowed to change them to red. (field goal flags as well)
Also, change from urange Gatorade coolers to red POWERade. Since we're venting. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cocky kebo57
Now...i hate to admit this but I love some orange gatorade. Powerade taste horrible and really most gatorade flavors do as well.

Only two flavors I'll drink is orange and white cherry.
Buy the red containers & add whatever drink. Or I'm sure they could get a different color of Gatorade coolers.

Reactions: vehemon
looks bad on about everything
donald-trump-fired_png_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

That's why I will never go hunting. I would rather someone mistake me for a deer and shoot me than to wear orange!

I won't drink orange juice either. I'd rather get scurvy than put something orange in my body.

That's why I will never go hunting. I would rather someone mistake me for a deer and shoot me than to wear orange!

I won't drink orange juice either. I'd rather get scurvy than put something orange in my body.
I've always thought that hunter orange is more of a fluorescent orange, not tater orange.

As for oranges, yeah they look orange but orange juice looks more yellow to me. Just my perception of colors, which is subjective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT