ADVERTISEMENT

Orange Koolaid

I stay away from most things with orange color, except orange Gatorade. One of the best flavors IMO

Post this stuff early, often, & everywhere.

Carry on.

Ok Boss,

8050c279e8481331f9e6c033005062f6.gif

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
The elephant in the room to me is where did that unnamed team mate get all that cash? Money hid in different places along with a hand gun. Huh? Piss poor reporter left that question out of the story. And what was the car of the robbers? Mercedes. According to the reporter's feel good story about these good boys their parents were not running over with cash. Was the car a gift from the NY Giants?

Reactions: rogue cock
Can you imagine The State running a such feel good piece about any of our players that have had brushes with the law? Good gravy! This was armed robbery, a violent crime, and they are talking about these guys as if they are the victims.
The only people I feel bad for are the parents. These morons need to be put away. There are plenty of people in this world who suffer from depression, etc and they dont go around robbing people at gunpoint. These guys are grown men who were given opportunities and resources very few will be given and they pi$$ed them away.

The only people I feel bad for are the parents. These morons need to be put away. There are plenty of people in this world who suffer from depression, etc and they dont go around robbing people at gunpoint. These guys are grown men who were given opportunities and resources very few will be given and they pi$$ed them away.
I know a little inside stuff about this story but I think there is some muddy water in the reporting. I don't know for a fact but I don't think they entered the apartment with a gun. I know they ended up in possession of the gun in the apt which was in the bed side table which was also where some cash was stored. The girlfriend actually went for the gun and one of the robbers got to it first, that gun was pointed at her! But I have been told if this is factual then armed robbery charges may be dropped. Other charges will apply but could reduce the severity of the sentence substantially. There is a lot of back story to this that will likely never come out publically.

I know a little inside stuff about this story but I think there is some muddy water in the reporting. I don't know for a fact but I don't think they entered the apartment with a gun. I know they ended up in possession of the gun in the apt which was in the bed side table which was also where some cash was stored. The girlfriend actually went for the gun and one of the robbers got to it first, that gun was pointed at her! But I have been told if this is factual then armed robbery charges may be dropped. Other charges will apply but could reduce the severity of the sentence substantially. There is a lot of back story to this that will likely never come out publically.

Of course. Sounds like one big misunderstanding. Let’s just move on everyone. Nothing to see

Ah, poor taters. Such a struggle to be a poor depressed kid

Totally understandable

Hell, I’m broke and struggle with depression/anxiety. Can I come steal ur gun, point it at you, and rob u?

Wow!
Let’s tell the public what happened. Then make the last part/bulk of the story about just how great all these kids really are.

Auburn and Louisville probably just turned up their interest in Fuller.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Of course. Sounds like one big misunderstanding. Let’s just move on everyone. Nothing to see
Just giving some info that I know. Do with it as you like. They deserve some jail time, but its unfortunate because I know some of the family which are good people.

Last edited:
Probably so. The really complicated story with lots of unknown details is usually preferable over the apparent truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT