ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 11 Bitcoin ETFs Approved by SEC.

Bitcoin was a long, long time away from coming on the scene when I stopped regulating the sale of stocks, bonds and mutual funds. But, I'm learning.

I currently have $100,000 spread out among 5 crypto stocks. A study I read found 6.55% being the optimum allocation to Bitcoin. So, I will be adding. Hopefully, it will be dropping. I don't want to chase before adding.

Technical analyses and Elliot Wave work suggest that bitcoin could see the $57 - $52k region. The coin will move up 2x-3x. Many crypto stocks will move up multiples of that. And if small cap stocks (IWM) cooperate on the upside (looking bullish at this time) and obscene FOMO takes place, then my outlook here is conservative. If bitcoin moves down to that region, then I will probably add a little to 3 of my existing positions.

I went to lunch Saturday with a friend. He is a smart man who does consulting work with the Department of Energy. He is also investment savvy. When we talked investments, I mentioned the sectors and sub-sectors I'm in and, he was complimentary. I mentioned crypto last. I could interpret that he is not a fan of crypto investing. That's OK because I'm used to it. When I've told others that I invest in crypto, I'm given a hard time about it. After bitcoin went from $25K and broke $50K, I had fun calling them to say that bitcoin broke $50K. And then I could not help myself to ask them "Who knew?" LOL. I will do that again when the coin breaks $100k.

There are lots of skeptics out there. When they develop a case of FOMO, there's no telling how high bitcoin will go.

My biggest surprise is that there is a smart person in the Department of Energy — or any government department.

My biggest surprise is that there is a smart person in the Department of Energy — or any government department.
Well, he is retired now and is a contractor in that agency. More remarkable to me is that he is a brain cancer survivor (5+ years).

I increased my exposure to crypto this morning by 20%. Overall, I am up 30% in my total portfolio this year, which includes crypto. I feel good regarding my allocations in sectors. Time will tell. But as I told someone at the Southeast Regional Children Of the American Revolution conference a couple of days ago when she asked where I thought the market will go: I told her don't listen to me. I know little and claim less. As a late friend of mine always said when he shot a basketball, hit the rim and bounce in: It's better to be lucky than to be good. When he said that, I told him that there's a convenient four-letter word, and he was full of it. :D The longer I go, the more I realize he might have been right.

Last edited:
I have had a great past 2 days, especially on Wednesday. I'm currently up 42% for the year in my total portfolio. I'm not diversified., being in around 60% in one sector. Looking at the premarket this morning, I expect a down day. We will see, as 4 of the 5 sectors I'm in are up. But the sector I hold 60% of my portfolio in, is down.

I hope, hope, hope Flipper is right about the FED lowering rates. If it happens, I have no doubt that I will beat my personal record of my portfolio increasing by 64% in a year.

Perfect ABC to 250dma of BTCUSD that held and it bounced off of. The low could be in and, thus, crypto could explode higher next week. Not a prediction nor recommendation. TA is an art. I see what I see. Will watch and see what develops. Already (and been) positioned. Let it explode.

Last edited:
As the pre-orchestrion of our world continues to unravel, timing like this becomes much more obvious.

The gods have decided it's about time for the markets to move north.

In my opinion the discount window for crypto purchases is beginning to close.

Last edited:
The "parabolic" stage, I THINK, will start when bitcoin gets past 71,000. I'm not predicting that. Just a gut feeling. My earmarked crypto money is already "all in". Good luck to us all.

Last edited:
The minority myth on full display.

This must be difficult to see for the upper-suburban virtual signalers who like to bathe in empathy as their dopamine fix.

I wish that chart broke down "white" like they did the others naming their country of ethnicity. Would be interesting to see a break down of English vs German vs Swedish and so forth.

Whoa. Someone has some explaining to do.

I guess why should we be surprised at this point? The shooter was in a BlackRock commercial and BlackRock part of the consortium that is currently running the country.

They already know lied about:

JFK
Vietnam
Saudi involvement in 9/11
WMDs in Iraq
Russiagate
Origins of COVID
Hunter Laptop
Ukraine
Vaccine Efficacy & Safety

But they would NEVER lie about a failed assassination of the near guaranteed next President who they call Hitler and a “threat to democracy.”

Reactions: Ward Jr
Perfect ABC to 250dma of BTCUSD that held and it bounced off of. The low could be in and, thus, crypto could explode higher next week. Not a prediction nor recommendation. TA is an art. I see what I see. Will watch and see what develops. Already (and been) positioned. Let it explode.
Bitcoin went up 16% this week. I'm not sure that qualifies as "explode(ing) higher". But it definitely qualifies as a "good week". I think we are at the accumulation/re-accumulation range. Break 71,000 and we then enter "blue skies" for awhile, imho, if history repeats. Early timeframe is now to August. Typical/expected is Sept/Oct. Late is Nov./Dec. All this is what I "think". I "know" little and claim less.

World debt has crossed $300 TRILLION. And continues to climb rapidly. Scary. The good news is that world net wealth is at $454 trillion. The bad news is that the wealth is in the hands of a small percentage. What could possibly go wrong? This will not end well. Cycles absolutely play out and correct though. Deleveraging is coming. It's literally the only solution long-term. Most can't comprehend it being possible, because it hasn't happened since any of us have been alive. So invest wisely, my friends.😊

Last edited:
Trump is the keynote speaker this week at the Bitcoin Conference. If Trump is elected and Fink is chosen as the Head of Treasury, crypto is going through the roof for probably several years to come.

Trump is the keynote speaker this week at the Bitcoin Conference. If Trump is elected and Fink is chosen as the Head of Treasury, crypto is going through the roof for probably several years to come.
My targets for bitcoin? $150k, $170k, $220k or $300k. Each target must be reevaluated when reached.

Reactions: turncock
My targets for bitcoin? $150k, $170k, $220k or $300k. Each target must be reevaluated when reached.
Be careful of price targets. Many heavy hands and personalities will throw out big targets because they want people buying their holdings at $150K-$500K while they cash out.

Keeping up with historical timeframes and following the global liquidity cycle is far more important.

Though there's a chance Bitcoin just keeps going and the 4-year cycle thing ends now that institutions are involved and many big countries are suffocating in debt.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamecock stock
Did not hear this myself, but I was told that a CNBC report today discussed the possibility of the U.S. government holding bitcoin as a reserve currency. To quote the late, great Mr. Fred Rogers: Can you say moon shot, boys and girls?

The tide is turning away from Progressives and their dream of CBDCs and controlling people's bank accounts.

Why would they need to do this in the first place?

We already have things like Paypal and Venmo for instant transactions?

It's so they can find ways to tax you more as they drive their wealth higher.

There's nothing more hypocritical that speaking down to the public about "paying your share" as your wealth skyrockets.

Hey Barack, if you honestly believe in this concept, why don't you kick things off by living in SouthSide Chicago on $40K a year and then we'll go from there?

Instead, he's gone from $800k when he took office to over $100mil today. How did that happen? But he's "so cool!"

Last edited:
Reactions: cocks rule
This is not business as usual. Corrupt DC enriched themselves and have sent us to the brink.

I can't imagine voting for these people if you have children and want them to have a promising future.

Invest in America. Not overseas.

We might just be at the point that there's a boarding call for the next train. Bitcoin is at 68,413.82 as I type.

Warren's own party is turning on her. She deserves everything that's coming and it might cost her the election this year.

She talks a big game but has never done anything at all in Congress. Zero.

Last edited:
They get rich through policies which degrade your currency (inflation) and virtue signal as if you're the one not doing enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT