ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Anyone watch “Better Call Saul” ?

Knowing Gus all the Germans will get it because they'd talk if just one were killed. Then that sets the stage for the lab in BB to be an even creepier and evil place. Maybe we find out they were dead men from the start.

Agree. Knowing Gus from BB, I had that thought from the very beginning. Once they complete the project, there's always the (good) chance that they start talking about 'the big American project' they worked on once they return to Germany. Gus can't (won't?) take that chance.

Agree. Knowing Gus from BB, I had that thought from the very beginning. Once they complete the project, there's always the (good) chance that they start talking about 'the big American project' they worked on once they return to Germany. Gus can't (won't?) take that chance.
Are these Germans possibly the same men Walter had executed in prison, which Mike insisted they keep on the payroll after Gus' demise?

Are these Germans possibly the same men Walter had executed in prison, which Mike insisted they keep on the payroll after Gus' demise?
Good question!! My first inclination is to say no. BUT, sadly, I don't remember details well enough from that particular story line in BB to say for sure.

Not likely. Those guys were Gus' men who were caught after the situation with Gus and Hector went down. They were being paid not to talk. Walt didn't want to pay them and decided the risk of talking was a threat so he got Jack's boys to tie up loose ends.

I'm also loving the first person view from Nacho. He's a halfway decent guy who was just trying to get get his family out from under the thumb of the Salamancas. But he wedged himself into a tight spot between Gus and the Salamancas. When you're a career criminal, there's nowhere you can go for relief except to an even bigger fish that will demand even more from you.

Last edited:
Well, she dug herself in a little deeper this last episode. She doesn't mind compromising her morals to tip the scales of justice either.
I think she is bored with her life. Doing corrupt shit with Jimmy is her only excitement. I'm anxious to see how Howard and Jimmy plays out.

I really liked that turn of events, and how Rhea Seehorn played it. "Let's do it again." That was just a cool scene/line and will make things very interesting moving forward, I imagine.

If you like Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul you should Check out Ozark.
It's good. But I found myself just watching the second season trying to get past it. I think the difference for me is binge watching. When I do that I tire myself on a show. You watch them make the same mistakes over and over and it gets a little repetitive. I did that with SOA and stopped watching it before I finished. The episodes start to look the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT