ADVERTISEMENT

OT: But check this out from the UM vs APP State game! A cat falls from upper deck...

Actually there’s another angle, they didn’t technically “catch the cat”, it slid off the flag when it hit because the guy didn’t have a good grip on it. Guess the cat is ok though?

Thanks for posting, ULDPOS!
Freddie.B.!!! Man U got me LM"LDPOS"AO @ your reply there now!!

Look, first off I extend my apology!!

Secondly, Freddie man I assure you that in NO WAY did I even REMOTELY intend for that (i.e., the reference to you and your wife's twins) to be offensive!!! As God As My Witness I Meant It As A Very Light-Hearted, Albeit Respectful, Compliment!!!!

IOW's it was simply a positive/complementary reference to you and your wife AND Mr. and Mrs. Cromer, BOTH AS TWO WONDERFUL COUPLES, of which one (i.e., The Cromers) saved the very cat in reference, and of the other ( i.e., YOU and Your Wife) whom would HAVE CERTAINLY DONE THE VERY SAME HAD THEY BEEN WITHIN THE VERY SAME SPOT AND SITUATION AS WERE THE CROMERS!!!

In closing, again Freddie.B if my post offended you as it apparently did, then please accept my sincere apology! I give you my word as a gentleman that in No Way did I intend for such!! I meant it as a POSITIVE Compliment!!!

Later,

Gaim

Last edited:
Freddie.B.!!! Man U got me LM"LDPOS"AO @ your reply there now!!

Look, first off I extend my apology!!

Secondly, Freddie man I assure you that in NO WAY did I even REMOTELY intend for that (i.e., the reference to you and your wife's twins) to be offensive!!! As God As My Witness I Meant It As A Very Light-Hearted, Albeit Respectful, Compliment!!!!

IOW's it was simply a positive/complementary reference to you and your wife AND Mr. and Mrs. Cromer, BOTH AS TWO WONDERFUL COUPLES, of which one (i.e., The Cromers) saved the very cat in reference, and of the other ( i.e., YOU and Your Wife) whom would HAVE CERTAINLY DONE THE VERY SAME HAD THEY BEEN WITHIN THE VERY SAME SPOT AND SITUATION AS WERE THE CROMERS!!!

In closing, again Freddie.B if my post offended you as it apparently did, then please accept my sincere apology! I give you my word as a gentleman that in No Way did I intend for such!! I meant it as a POSITIVE Compliment!!!

Later,

Gaim
Well, I took it the wrong way, so please accept my apology. I'm sorry for over reacting. You are a good poster.

Reactions: Gaimcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT