ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I can hardly stand to listen anymore to Lundquist and Danielson

I tend to agree. They are boring, and seem to be out of place calling sec games.

call a game. And try it with the closed-captioning lol
x1000 and been saying the same for years.

Verne: "Clock start...huddle...break...set...snap...pass, no run...spin...Wow...break...fumble...picked up...OOOOOOh MYYYYyyyy...running....going...going...he scores. (insert name) fumbles, (insert name) hits him to force a fumble and (insert name) pivks it up and takes it back for a touchdown. WHAAAAOOOwww.

Danielson: Nope, it's coming back. I think it was an illegal pass attempt before the handoff, then there was a possible hold during the run as the runner broke the l.o.s. and could have been a facemask before the strip that caused the fumble, and it could have been offsides before the ball was snapped. Either way, it looks like it's coming back.

Verne: Here's the call...

Ref: There was excessive celebrating after the fumble return for a touchdown. The touchdown stands and a 15 yard penalty will be assessed on the kick-off.

Verne: OHHH MYYY GOODNESS

Danielson: Yes, there was definitely celebrating going on in the endzone after the TD.

Verne: WHAAAOOOwww.

x1000 and been saying the same for years.

Verne: "Clock start...huddle...break...set...snap...pass, no run...spin...Wow...break...fumble...picked up...OOOOOOh MYYYYyyyy...running....going...going...he scores. (insert name) fumbles, (insert name) hits him to force a fumble and (insert name) pivks it up and takes it back for a touchdown. WHAAAAOOOwww.

Danielson: Nope, it's coming back. I think it was an illegal pass attempt before the handoff, then there was a possible hold during the run as the runner broke the l.o.s. and could have been a facemask before the strip that caused the fumble, and it could have been offsides before the ball was snapped. Either way, it looks like it's coming back.

Verne: Here's the call...

Ref: There was excessive celebrating after the fumble return for a touchdown. The touchdown stands and a 15 yard penalty will be assessed on the kick-off.

Verne: OHHH MYYY GOODNESS

Danielson: Yes, there was definitely celebrating going on in the endzone after the TD.

Verne: WHAAAOOOwww.
That's classic!

Gary's midwest nasily accent drives me crazy. His comments sound like a film room nerd. Verne is like Ed McMahon. Just chuckles and says an occasional "wow". He is supposedly a big drunk too.

Reactions: BigTomE
And they are such strong supporters of the sissification of football. All the BS penalties and "safety protocols" they have bought hook, line and sinker.

Gary's midwest nasily accent drives me crazy. His comments sound like a film room nerd. Verne is like Ed McMahon. Just chuckles and says an occasional "wow". He is supposedly a big drunk too.

He does look like a boozer. I'm a weekend boozer myself, so it takes one to know one.

One of those buffoons was saying during one of the games this season how all hits below the waist and above the numbers must be banned and only contact in the "target zone" between the top of the numbers and the belt should be allowed.

Major homers too. I can't stand them. They sound like a gay couple that would come into my bar every Tuesday and Thursday. I bet Danielson takes cock.

I want to see a cat fight between Danielson and Finebaum and the winner gets to give Saban a hug.

Its terrible. Constant errors. They make Todd Ellis sound like Bob Fulton

Todd is no Bob Fulton, but there are no more of that ilk anymore. Those who complain about Todd have clearly not listened to the other announcers in the SEC. He's actually one of the better ones. Most of them are bad at speaking in coherent sentences.

Todd is no Bob Fulton, but there are no more of that ilk anymore. Those who complain about Todd have clearly not listened to the other announcers in the SEC. He's actually one of the better ones. Most of them are bad at speaking in coherent sentences.

I actually enjoy Ellis' broadcasts, but his are error riddled as well

"Run away train" lol.

The Denzel movie is "Unstoppable" Gary.
Hilarious. The guy is a complete buffoon. To listen to him talk, he thinks very highly of himself and his general knowledge but is really a moron. Of course he has Verne telling him how great he is too. They have to be two of the worst announcers. I liked Blacklege much better on CBS before he left for ESPN. Danielson is a joke. We call him "the yapper".

Hilarious. The guy is a complete buffoon. To listen to him talk, he thinks very highly of himself and his general knowledge but is really a moron. Of course he has Verne telling him how great he is too. They have to be two of the worst announcers. I like Blacklege much better on CBS before he left for ESPN. Danielson is a joke. We call him "the yapper".

Mike Padgett is worse. But I agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT